ᴅᴀᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ

the fire place was warm next to y/n as she laid on a fuzzy rug

her stomach was numb and neatly wrapped in bandages while three dogs laid beside her.

"you awake, kid?" a gruff voice called out from a nearby table.

y/n slowly turned over and met eyes with an older man, scratchy stubble and a low, blond ponytail. he wore a bucket hat and a green cloak.

she went to speak but coughed instead.

"right, here's some water. you need to hydrate."

y/n sniffed the bottle and swirled it a bit. no bubbles or bad smell. she began drinking slowly, to not spill any or choke.

she didn't notice how the man raised an eyebrow at her suspicious movements. he sighed and squinted his eyes at her.

i know you...where though?

"hello, i'm y/n. thank you for helping me and giving me a place to stay."

"y/n...quackity's waitress?! man, we stopped that celebration thing and started a search for you! we were going to look at tubbo's place, but he threatened to set off nukes...

we didn't believe him but you never know."

y/n didn't think about the rest of the sentence, but she felt her eye twitch at the mention of tubbo's house. phil noticed it too and went silent for a moment.

"uh...oh! i'm phil, and well it wasn't me who got you and fixed ya up. my friend and son did that. the two heard screaming and went out. they found you and my friend bandaged you up. they're in a different house, which is next door."

"the screaming, that was tubbo." y/n mumbled and phil furrowed his eyebrows.

" 'm sorry, can you say that again?"

"tubbo was screaming at me. it was him."

phil wrinkled his nose and frowned as y/n's lips drew into a thin line.

they sat silently before a brief knock and someone stormed in.

"oh shit...i broke the door again." the voice could clearly show a grimace as the door squeaked and thumped to the floor.

"you big oaf, learn your strength." another voice teased with a laugh, making the first voice grumble.

y/n turned over and saw two tall men standing at the door way.

"come in boys, meet the person! they just woke up!" phil jumped up, glad to be out of the awkward situation.

"technoblade... we've met before." technoblade corrected himself.

"yes, you ordered the water."

the other man snorted a laugh and technoblade kicked him.

"well doll, it's nice to meet you. im wilbur, or you can call me the man of your dreams~" the second man kissed y/n's hand.

"in my dreams, a big figure kills for me and then soon himself because he can't bare to love me so much. i am soon possessed and begin eating his body."

wilbur flinched at the words for a moment.

"even better." he soon smiled happily and hugged y/n.

"i then proceed to vomit acid onto everything and it melts away, including me. i then wake up after i'm a puddle of angry liquid."

"can we have a live-action of this?"

(october 16/17, 2021 1k)