ᴋɪɴɢ's ʀᴜʟᴇ

y/n stepped outside, a head ache slightly forming

y/n stepped outside, a head ache slightly forming .

except it's nighttime.

everyone should know what that means.

a hiss was heard and y/n spun around.

the ugliest creature was crawling up to them, it's body flashing and glitching. the different green patches wrinkled and stretched as it's 4 legs directed it.

y/n began backing away but bumped into something's chest.

she didn't want to look.

except she had to cause the creature was still making its way to her.

at first, as her eyes raked over the thing's body, she saw nothing. but as her head tilted up more she made eye contact with glowing purple eyes that stuck out in the night sky.

y/n prayed this one was blind.

yeah no....

it's jaw ripped and unhinged widely open, a disgusting sound like scraping metal as it did so. it let out a scream that made the creeper scurry away and y/n almost went with it.

the long and VERY VERY sharp claws slashed y/n's arm and she felt blood pour down.

quackity came running out with his axe and he went to slash at the 9 foot tall being .

it teleported away. quackity sighed in relief and fixed his hat.

but he realized it took y/n with it.

...

y/n woke up in a dark area. there was a fuzzy rug cushioning them, the nice fabric covering every exposed part of her body.

teleporting isn't a good thing for non-enderman, y/n assumed. she had bruises and cuts, parts of her clothes ripped.

a flash and y/n froze.

it slowly crept up and stood over y/n.

it was as if Shaggy had the color palette of an obsidian block.

the hair was quite literally the color of obsidian. it was shaggy and long, almost covering the purple eyes. it hung over until it reached the thing's shoulders, purple bits highlighting random areas. it's skin was a very pale gray that was very dark, like a cloudy night sky. purple particles floated around it and it made a weird sound.

it sneezed from the particle.

if y/n wasn't frozen, she could've laughed.

it picked y/n up and held her face-to-face.

y/n squeezed her eyes shut and refused to look at it. it apparently didn't like that and have a harsh squeeze to her ribs with a growl resembling a wild wolf that was deep fried. she peaked an eye open.

it made a weird sound as if it was purring. it nuzzled its face into her's. it began carrying her away to which she clinged to it, not wanting to fall.

y/n 's second worst nightmare came true as it took her into a huge room lit by 5 torches. it was packed full of enderman. taller than y/n's.

their heads snapped over to them and the enderman holding y/n held them up and presented them like a trophy- or Simba.

happy screeches were heard as they gathered around.

excited short words were mumbled which y/n couldn't understand as they poked and prodded at y/n.

one must've said something they all agreed on and more happy yells were heard. they began brushing and rubbing y/n's face and shoulders. they were grooming her, making her clean in their standards.

y/n was lucky enough to catch one before it licked the smallest speck of dirt on her face away.

they all stopped when they heard a voice speak up. it was humorous and amused, and the person spoke in english.

"what'd you boys do now?"

enderman are graysexual, non-b (he/they/it/xem/end) , and queer (real!) /j

fun fact: enderman speaking is just english backwards and sped up

NOTE: if ur seeing this as of the date it's published, this means you get the exclusive 1k followers special as soon as it's published B) all chapters after this will be part of the 1k special too!

king....

-october 2/3, 2021 1k