ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ-ɢᴀɴɢ

ppl who use ender language dni /srs

y/n was worried now.

a thing with a cognitive thought that didn't run on pure instinct had light control over these things and could do anything to y/n in this moment.

"let her go, slimy idiots... we talked about licking random people..."

the things grumbled and pet y/n quickly before backing away.

the man went through the clear path from the throne he was sat upon and got a closer look at y/n.

he was tall.

and he looked under 21.

who reincarnated andre the giant and michael jordan as one.

"hello i'm... what's my name?" he asked a nearby enderman who mumbled it quickly.

"oh yeah! what would that be in human speak.... give me the letters.."

"t...w...d... okay i got it! hello, my name is ranboo! welcome to my little residence y/n!"

"how do you know my name..."

he looked panic stricken for a moment.

"they kept mumbling it. well, the best they could. if it was translated, it'd be an assortment of words."

"like...?"

"well i'm not too good at translating but one would be love. how funny...maybe it's the ender language."

"what is yours? in ender i mean."

"sea pickle." he grimaced.

dinner that night was very weird.

ranboo had y/n sit beside him at the head of the very HUGE table that looked as if it went on for miles to seat every enderman.

he told her a lot. his 'for tax reasons' husband, his son that he kidnap- borrowed from the nether, his favorite food, the gods of this world, toast-

"dream? who is that?"

"an amazing person! he takes care of me and keeps me safe! he says i do little things to repay him but i don't really remember! i don't remember much now a days..."

and red flags went off in y/n's head.

"why can't you remember?"

"i sleep walk, he says. it's like a thing in the back of my mind to help him as much as i can for some reason. he says i'm just obsessed with repaying him."

"does he really call it sleep walking?"

"no...it's ender walking."

y/n slumped in her chair and rubbed her eyes. a long back story ahead of her.

"enderman..."

"yes, i'm half enderman. half...what's the other half?"

a mumble and ranboo raised his eyebrows.

"i didn't know to begin with? oh whatever... he says it's because my special abilities mix and try to take over my body completely. the ender part usually."

"so mr. boo, what usually happens?"

ranboo scratched his head and began tying back his equally shaggy hair as the enderman and tried to explain.

"i don't remember. like i blank out. tubbo says i draw smiley faces anywhere i can, even using my own blood. he also says i...

i try to hurt him. and Michael. i don't wanna hurt anyone."

yeah this dream guy is a real douche. this was the phrase that echoed in y/n's head.

"is it just him and michael? or others nearby?"

"everyone, except someone called sapnap and george. one time they were sneaking around in the woods and i did nothing is what tubbo said."

y/n sat up and leaned towards him and he finally glanced up from fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"does this happen randomly...or does someone control them."

ranboo became fidgety as y/n felt closer and closer to the answer.

"i don't know...it happens when i see green...or tommy innit."

y/n could care less about the color green or this tommy guy/girl for now. there was one last question that would solve everything if he answered yes.

"tell me ranboo. truthfully.

is george and sapnap old friends of dream."

ranboo's eyes widened and he suddenly started shaking and spasming. he let out a scream that was like nails on a chalkboard. he began glitching and clawing at anything and all the enderman grabbed y/n and teleported back to the room.

three words that made y/n shudder and panic were uttered repeatedly.

'love is safe.'

the ender men mumbled in broken english.

but another two words stuck out.

'for now.'

love

love...sounds familiar...in a speech yaknow...

i'm rambling i should go.

october 2/3, 2021 1k

twd...dw-