Ch 4. Roommate

"Oh Taehyung, over here!"

Taehyung looked up as soon as he heard his new friends voice in the hallway of the dorms, a smile playing on his lips when he caught sight of the brown haired boy who was waving him over at the end of the hall.

He hurried his steps until he had finally reached the other, that was standing by a dorm room with the end of his lips hurting from the big grin that had firmed on his face.

"Look! we're roomates"

Jimin exclaimed as soon as he stood before him, pointing towards the name tags pressed beside the door, their names plastered on it making him widen his eyes at the sight.

"The teachers are on our side for the first time"

Jimin told out making Taehyung return his eyes to him, nodding drastically. He was really content with sharing the dorm with someone he had came to be familiar so soon with in here.

Maybe this would be easier, and he was also someone who knew he wasn't able to speak.

"You know Tae, I have wanted to ask you this for a while if it's a okay.."

Jimin started, gaining the other's full attention as he slightly tilted his head to the side, waiting for the anxious boy to continue his words.

"If you don't mind, why aren't you able to speak?"

The other continued carefully, trying not to step on something he maybe shouldn't. And seeing the way Taehyungs expression has slowly faltered, the change in his eyes made him maybe realize it wasn't something he wanted to be asked.

Taehyung looked down slowly, eyes wandering to his notebook before he was able to pick up the pen, waiting, thinking, before he finally scribbled words Jimin already could see.

I'm sorry, but I don't think i'm ready to talk about it yet

Taehyung had written down, his eyes holding a bit of guilt in them. He didn't feel like he could explain, to anyone. Why it was so. He himself couldn't understand.

"It's okay Tae, you can tell me when you're ready about it. Oh- wait there they are"

"I forgot to introduce you to my friends, look there they are"

Jimin suddenly exclaimed, his hand holding into Taehyungs shoulder before he turned the blonde around.

Letting a confused Taehyung see at where Jimin was referring at, but when his eyes had traveled to the guys walking towards them, he froze to the spot.

It seemed like Jungkook was just as taken back when their eyes had met, something he hadn't known how it felt for months now, his steps slowing down a bit, as his tattooed hands were embraced in his pockets

He couldn't do it.

Taehyung wished he could talk at this moment, wished he could explain just as fast why he suddenly went away from Jimins side and hurried inside their dorm, why he slammed the door shut as a breath left his lips.

He didn't want to face him, Jungkook wouldn't want to see him

"Tae-"

Jimin let out confused when the other had went inside their dorm, his friends slowly reaching him now as he regained his posture.

"Why are you talking with him"

Jungkooks stern voice had filled the silence, Jimins attention turning to him as he didn't quite know what the other was talking about, and why a frown had painted his brows.

"What are you talking about, me and Taehyung are roommates now"

Jimin answered confused, stating the quite obvious.

"I just wanted to introduce you guys, so we can be frie-"

"Do whatever you want, i'm leaving"

Jungkook told out, not waiting for an answer before he turned to leave to his own dorm. He couldn't stand the mention of him.

.