Ch 21. Drain

Jungkook didn't bare to see who had decided to crash into his dorm, already knowing as his fingers played with the cigarette embraced. His gaze falling over the ceiling

Namjoon slowly walked inside the quiet dorm, finding the dark haireds weight caught up in his bed, once again skipping classes.

"You should really stop smoking inside, what if they caught you"

He started, leaning slightly on Jungkooks dull dorm walls as he watched the other slowly caught himself a crease between his eyebrow.

He didn't seem to be in a good mood and Namjoon knew better then to keep disturbing him. But he continued, slightly halting between what to say as his gaze darted down to his shoes.

"You know, Taehyung came back home today"

Namjoon started, and his gaze slowly averted back to the dark haired, who's eyes didn't leave the ceiling. Watching the way he slowly clenched the cigarette between his grip.

And for a moment, he could see it. The change in his expression before it slowly faltered into dreaded words again.

Jungkook had frowned. "Whatever. I'm tired, get out"

The tone in the dark haireds voice seemed to slightly avert, and he was annoyed once again. Knowing Namjoon was pushing buttons
he well knew he shouldn't be doing. But Namjoon only stood his ground, a while longer.

He still didn't know how the two had ended up like this. It was new, unexpected and something neither seemed to be telling anyone about. Because he remembered - clearly how separating the two back then was something that wouldn't go unnoticed

So watching them as particularly strangers now, that all the years they had spent together trapped in memories. slowly only turn to disappear so easily in a year. Was something neither themselves could understand.

And he thought, had in mind it was only temporary. That one of them would in the end come around, but that day never approached. Days later Taehyung stopped coming to school and he watched how that changed everything.

So now, even if he knew messing with Jungkook would only lead to himself ending up in an endless argument. He couldn't help it.

It really was annoying watching them so caught up in their own thoughts. How could they simply put a drain to those years.

A sigh left Namjoons lips before he slowly averted his eyes to the door, his body turning to leave as he let his hand drape around the handle.

Catching one last glance at the dark haired

"Taehyung's in his dorm if you're wondering"

.