Ch 38. Truth

Jungkook rubs his temples furiously, draping on a shirt over his half bare body before going up. The knocking of the door still gripping into the quietness as he walked up to the door.

A low groan leaving his lips when he had to leave the comfort of the bed, sleep and Taehyung's body

He opened the door only to find Jimin. Concern tracing his face.

"What do you want"

"Good morning to you too. Have you seen Taehyung? he hasn't came back the whole day yesterday"

Jimin interrupted weakly. His voice is tense, emotional, and Jungkook can't help but stare blank. Holding a tiny grudge on the interrupting of his sleep.

"No" Jungkook only states, before closing the door.

"Wait!" Jimin hurriedly stops it with the end of his paining toes. A low pant leaving his hurried lips before he looks at Jungkook with almost, knowing eyes.

"Is he here?"

"No" Once again Jungkook tries to close the door. If it weren't for Jimin's surprisingly strong toes. A crease already growing between the dark haired's brows

And he follows Jimin's eyes as they trade down, stares at a shelf of the shoes instead. And Jimin's expression instantly changes, but he still appears a bit miffed. As he stares at the familiar shoes by the entry

He's quiet for a long moment, as if he's debating on saying more. A small hint of mischievous on his lips as he slowly stare back at Jungkook.

"Aren't those Taehyung's shoes?"

He starts, voice completely lacking his utter concern from before. And he almost tug the end of his lips when he notices the slight change of Jungkook's blank expression.

And Jungkook moves. Before pushing the shoes behind him.

"Those are mine, goodnight"

"Wai-"

Jimin gets interrupted by the slamming door, and his yelling still covers the quietness of the room as Jungkook let's out a low sigh, rubbing his temples before staggering back inside

But Jungkook's expression instantly softens when he notices Taehyung had woken up, a sheet sprawled over his upper body that weren't clothed like his rest.

And he holds up a note to Jungkook.

Who was it?

"Just some random dude"

Jungkook reassures, the hoarseness of his voice still lacking sleep as he walks over to his bed. Slowly getting inside where Taehyung sat and notices the way Taehyung's cheeks still grow pink when the dark haired takes off his shirt again.

And the blonde looks away.

"Still shy after last night?"

Jungkook lowers, almost teases before he lays down on the bed again, startling Taehyung when he pulls him down along, his head hitting his hard chest.

Taehyung only flushes further, before shaking his head drastically. He still couldn't dare looking at the other after last night, and the hand gripping at his exposed waist only made it harder to comprehend his beating heart.

But it stopped when he felt a kiss pressed to his forehead

"Are you okay?" Jungkook whispers against his hair. Pulling him the slight closer. And Taehyung wants to be honest, wants to tell it still pains in his lower but he doesn't. Instead he nods against his chest, lets his fingers slowly play with Jungkook's

But a gasp almost leaves his lips when Jungkook rolls them over and he's suddenly locked by Jungkook's gaze and body hovered over him.

"I don't like it when you lie" Jungkook warns against the end of his breath. Taehyung gulping the slightest under him.

And he shakes his head, tells he isn't.

But it only grows down as soon as Jungkook's fingers starts crawling up his waist. And utter giggles leaves between Taehyung's breathed lips when he starts to tickle him with his hands, while his lips tingle the end of his neck with small blows against his skin

"Are you still lying?"

Jungkook asks again, a small smile on his lips as he continued to hear Taehyung's laugh and hallow for breathes filling the room.

Squirming endlessly under his tickling hands. Shaking his head drastically between his giggles.

Kept shaking his head until Jungkook finally stops, fingertips laid gently around his waist as Taehyung's small breathes leaves his smile as he looks up at the dark haired hovered over him.

The blonde slowly letting his arms fall over his neck.

Jungkook doesn't say anything for awhile, only gazes down at Taehyung instead. Listens to Taehyung's breath even out, matches his own. His warm fingers gently brushing away his messed blonde locks on his forehead,

Before slowly leaning down to leave a kiss against his lips.

"Hey Tae?"

Jungkook ghosts over his lips when he pulls away, the brushing of his lingering thumb still against the end of the younger's smile.

And Taehyung hums, arms tightening around his neck.

"Do you think you're ready to tell me everything?"

_