Ch 6. Once again

Taehyung slowly got up from his seat, his hands crumbling against the desk as he picked up all his things. Carefully holding them in his hands as class has ended

Jungkook had left as soon as the bell had rang, the sound of his chair moving back still lingering in his mind as he had without a second thought left the classroom. Along with the other students.

So when he was leaving out of the door himself, he didn't expect to find Jungkook leaning against the wall. his dark hair falling over his scowl on his features when he caught sight of the blonde leaving the classroom

And he had suddenly grabbed a hold of Taehyungs wrist

the unexpected familiar touch of his felt so different as he was pulled away into a corner of the hallway, his eyes widened as he didn't know what was happening.

"What are you doing"

Jungkooks rough voice filled the quiet air as soon as he felt the other's grip leave his wrist, standing before him in a way he hadn't known for a while, talking to him with the voice that had turned deeper.

He wanted to say something, tried to. Because now was the only time he didn't want to write in a notebook.

"Why the fuck aren't you speaking"

The blonde almost flinched against his words, looking up again as he had finally met the other's dark eyes.

It seemed he had only turned angrier.

Taehyung slowly looked down again, his own crease between his eyebrows from feeling frustrated. He didn't have any right to do this.

He slowly reached up his small notebook, the paper caressing his fingers as he started to scribble on it, the words written out before he had turned it, towards him.

I can't speak

The words on the paper seemed to have been longer, as Jungkooks gaze never left them. It felt like Taehyung had not been able to do anything as well. Holding in something in his throat.

So he only watched, watched the way Jungkook slowly backed away. His gaze turning to the blonde as his jaw had only tightened.

"Fucking bullshit"

He told out, before turning to leave. Just like then.

Taehyung hurried his footsteps to Jungkooks house. It was the first day where they were going to start high school and he couldn't wait to walk there together with the person he always did with.

A smile brightened on his lips as he stopped on his tracks before the dark haireds house, breath hitched when he looked around.

Waiting for him.

Because today was the day they would start high school together, like they always did.

They always did everything together

But when seconds had turned into minutes, and the smile on his face had left his lips, he slowly started to walk up to his house instead.

The pit of his stomach turning as he let his knuckles knock on the door, something he didn't used to have to.

"Oh Taehyung, do you need anything sweetie?"

Jungkooks mother's sweet voice filled the air once the door had opened. He felt relieved, at least she was here. Everything was okay.

"I was wondering where Kook is?"

"Oh, Jungkook left to school just a while ago. I thought you were going with him"

He also thought so.

.