Ch 14. Pathetic

"So you live with both your parents?"

Jimin told out, his weight leaning against the fridge of their shared dorm. As he watched his common blonde friend take on his jacket, draping him from coldness as he slowly zipped it up against his body.

Nodding softly towards Jimin. He was going to visit over the weekend. It's been a while now since he moved in to this dorm that he ever - really went back to his house.

Maybe he had forgotten about it. Or he just didn't want to remember it

"Have fun then, don't forget to call me! Oh right- shit. Sorry. I meant text me! fuck I really should think before I talk-"

Jimins anxious rambling was cut short when a deafening small sound left the blonde, Jimins eyes shooting up towards Taehyung. Only to quite halt in his place.

Was he laughing?

His expression told him he was, the small grin trading his lips as well, his eyes that squinted a bare bit

Jimins widened eyes searching for the way the blonde's lips had let out that small sound, that resembled a muffled chuckle.

But his thoughts were cut through when he watched Taehyung wave a bit to him, before his hand reached the handle of their door. His thoughts about it interrupted.

|

"Oh, you're home dear"

The quiet air of his footsteps were caught up by his mother's light voice. His eyes meeting her smiling one's as she reached out towards her son, arms circling around his shoulders. The warmness around him turning chilling.

As he softly returned the hug, nodding against her familiar touch of shoulder as the air in the house kept strangling his mind

Memories kept trying to get through.

"It's been a while you have visited us, didn't you miss us?"

His mother continued, after she backed away slight. Signaling him to come into their familiar living room.

Maybe he didn't.

He nodded once again, something he felt was the only thing he could do. Without his notebook, that he felt so lost without, was still gone.

But he felt, that even if he did have it. He wouldn't have any other answers than just keep nodding. Didn't feel like he wanted to say anything right now,

for the first time. He
didn't want to talk

His eyes searched through the living room, maybe to tensed as he didn't seem to find another figure.
His eyes turning to his aged mother confused.

"Your father hasn't returned home yet"

She told once she noticed who Taehyung was searching for, her hands occupied with settling down the table with foods he didn't recognize he had once liked.

He didn't feel like responding in anyway this time, only looking around the living room for more than intended before he slowly gathered himself to take a seat by the couch.

His jacket still draped on his body. He didn't want to take it off.

"You know dear, Maybe you should start to let go of that day yeah?"

His mother started. Once again. Her hands settling down a glass of his favorite orange juice in front of Taehyung, before he once again heard her voice. Eyes fixated on the glass in front of him.

"Don't you think it's a bit pathetic now"

.