Ch 35. Touch

There's space between them feels achingly close, but it wasn't enough. The obscure between their lips growing only closer than needed, and Taehyung would blush to strong whenever he felt Jungkook's large hand bring him closer against his lap, lips grow warmer against his own

And when Jungkook pulls back they're both in a sudden rush of breaths against each other's panting lips. Taehyung feeling the grip on his middle tightening to not fall off from how dizzy he felt against his hot breath.

"You okay?"

Jungkook's eyes and voice are both dark, a tone that he couldn't catch himself to know. Almost to the point it made him shiver against his hold.

Taehyung held his gaze for a few seconds to long on the other's, not knowing how to answer, whether he should nod or look away from the other's to close gaze.

He feels like he's going to melt any second whenever he's so close against Jungkook.

Gulping down harshly as he finally let his beating heart come to ease when he nodded softly.

"Good, cause i'm not done" Jungkook whispered against his lips before he had any time to retreat, already feeling Jungkook's lips crash against his own again

Straining grip on him before he leaned his body down, a hand clasped behind his back to not fully press his body against the hardened surface of the treehouse.

That felt so cramped with their body's.

And Jungkook lifted himself up from his lips, still not breaking their gaze. And he almost breaks when Jungkook  looks down, gaze growing darker and he's eyes are fixated on his sweater.

Noticing the obvious change in his expression and Taehyung panicks, when Jungkooks fingers drape under the material of his sweater.

He shakes his head drastically,  in utter embarrassment covering his cheeks and instantly shifts his body to try and cover himself - the scar with his hands, but Jungkook stops him. Catches his wrist and pins them against the ground, his hovered body locking him in place before he leaned down.

Leaving a kiss just under his jaw.

"Every part of you is beautiful.."

Taehyung's body is overloaded and he feels himself starting to tear up because of Jungkooks low words against his skin. And he finds himself not resisting as much anymore, when he felt Jungkooks hand slowly drape under his sweater again.

Taehyung looks down, heart growing stronger when he follows Jungkook's movements.

And the blonde held his strong breath as Jungkook's hand slowly lifted up his sweater, his dark gaze glowing over his skin. And he felt like squeezing his eyes shut, when Jungkooks eyes had traveled over his scar just over the skin over his stomach.

But Taehyung shudders, breath stops that didn't even hit his throat when Jungkooks lips suddenly was tracing a stripe down the line against his skin, in return garnering a sound from Taehyung. His flushed cheeks took on an even deeper shade

Jungkook continued the pressure against his scar, the feeling so dreading and his lips and tongue were covered in warmness around Taehyung's skin as he continued to leave small trails of kisses against his skin.

It was almost unbearable. Taehyung had never felt this way before.

There was no place for his insecurities when Jungkook, who was hovering over him decided that his lips and fingers had found their way under his shirt, against his skin and ribcage.

Taehyung unconsciously gripping into Jungkooks gripped hand pinning his wrist, the action making Jungkook's fingers slowly gather up to lace their heated hands together instead

And when Jungkook had finally pulled away, the blonde let out a breath he didn't feel could leave his lips, and his flustered state met Jungkooks sharp gaze.

"Fuck, Tae" And he choked on his own breath when Jungkook leaned down again, crashing their lips together

It was almost to rough. Jungkook caught himself feeling almost to damn selfish. That the thought of him being so damn grateful Taehyung hadn't been with anyone like this before.

Because he couldn't handle the fact that someone else had seen him this flustered under them, him laying so docile under someone else, or being touched and kissed like this by anyone else. It all made his features grow harder, and his lips roughen against Taehyung's

And it made him feel more unreadable guilt for his past

An surprised sound left Taehyung's mumbled lips when the dark haired had suddenly pushed his tongue against his own.

Wanting him closer as he further let it drape around the warm touch of his own. Their lips and tongues clashing  against the mixing warmness of their underwhelmed body's.

Taehyung was an expectation, to make him so yearning than anyone else

Jungkook hand had brought itself down against Taehyung's exposed waist, his beating heart draped against his own. Before he suddenly folded them up, until his body had straddled the dark haired's lap once again. His arms instantly draped around Jungkook's neck to not catch himself off guard

"Should we head back?.." Jungkook ghosted just over his burning lips. Didn't break the kiss once

And Taehyung's hair is a mess, overwhelmed by Jungkook's wandering fingers and his abused lips. He could only slowly nod against his lips

And his mind was going into an explosion when Jungkook's hand came up, fingers caressing his visible flushed cheek, tracing the finger over the end of his cheekbone to the slope of his features so gently. Taehyung's face tensing under his fingertips.

His finger slowly slid down to his gaped lips until it stayed there, clashing breathes, warm drawn gaze and Jungkook's deep voice.

"Let's go back"

Before I can't hold myself back anymore

.