Ch 26. Last night

"By the way, where were you last night? You came back so late"

Jimin started, the question he was to tired to let out yesterday when the blonde had came home, already to late for a conversation to be started.

So instead, he settled with letting the dreading question out now. While he is gathering everything he needs for the first class. Early in the morning.

But he didn't miss the way Taehyung cheeks warmed up to much upon the question, he himself standing all ready, waiting for Jimin. And he didn't find himself an answer to give. What was he supposed to say?

That he had kissed Jungkook? When he didn't have the chance to tell him the first time.

But a part of him didn't want to say it. Faltering between being to shy to write it down - and to scared that if he says it. He won't know if it will last.

And he still didn't know so much about anything that was happening. Even so, he just wanted to stay like that.

He still doesn't know if Jungkook would act like nothing as he stared down at a blank paper in his hand.

Just out:)

He pointed the paper towards his friend, who chuckled lightly at the small smile at the end

Maybe trying to reassure himself more than Jimin, as he found it to odd the way Taehyung seemed to only get redder the minute

"Alright whatever you say, come on let's meet up now with the other's. Class starts soon"

Taehyung was thankful they were late for the first time. Knowing the conversation wouldn't keep on as he hid the end of his mouth behind his jacket. His warm breath hitting his chin

And he thought as they walked up to the other's around the dorm hall. The guys waiting by the entrance. That maybe it didn't last to long.

Not when his eyes traveled up and the first one he found to see was Jungkook, standing tall beside Yoongi as his eyes were fixated on anything but him. His pockets as usual filled with his hands

And a small sigh almost left Taehyungs lips, as his eyes had sunken to his endless shoes.

Maybe it was to much to ask for, to have it last more than just the kiss last night.

"Where were you yesterday, you didn't even come drink with us"

Yoongi was in a conversation with the dark haired just as soon as they had stepped beside them, all standing ready to already leave. Late enough but not a single person seemed to be serious about it.

"Just out."

Jungkook told out, his tone to serious for the other's not to believe. But Jimin was to deep in thinking about how Taehyung and this mans words were literally the same

Taehyung thanking the god once again they had started walking, as he didn't want to trade into the conversation much longer. Didn't want to hear anymore, if Jungkook was going to say something more.

Maybe something that would hurt him, make him realize that it was nothing but meaningless

So he kept his sunken gaze to his shoes. With every step they took through the hall. His ears only tracing the other's conversations as they kept their pace.

But his steps almost came to a halt, and breath hitched when he felt a hand taking his warm one in it. Jungkook slowly gripping into his hand

.