The Bianchi Family

Hi so this chapter is just what some of the characters in my story look like.
I am not the best at writing so please don't have high expectations for this book.

My story is inspired by:Cutt_throat14 her book is much better than mine. Its called: KILLER TWIN

I do NOT own any of the pictures used in this book. I found them on Pinterest. This story is purely fictional and not really planned out, though I do have an idea on where it may be going.

I don't do sad endings so don't worry. Enjoy and I'm still young so read at your own risk. Once I'm finished writing this book I will remove it to do some editing and make sure that everything in the book makes sense then re-publish it. :)

Age: 20

Height: 5'10

Aurora is the youngest out of 6 siblings. Unfortunately everyone in their family hated her because their mother died shortly after she was born. Her biological family gave her up for adoption a couple years after she was born. She was later adopted by the Don of the Spanish mafia, Santiago Rodriguez. She sometimes does street racing, underground fighting and hacking, but mainly things for the Spanish mafia. She knows the dangers of most of her hobbies so she chooses to stay anonymous and uses a disguise. Only her family knows that she is 'DIAVOLA'. Outside of the mafia she is a completely different person. Of late, everything that she does, relating to the mafia makes her feel guilty, to the point where she feels sick.

 Of late, everything that she does, relating to the mafia makes her feel guilty, to the point where she feels sick

Age: 28

Height: 6'4

Alessandro is next in line to be the Don of the Italian mafia. Just like everyone else, he blamed Aurora for their mother's death. He has a really bad temper and hates when people correct him even if he is in the wrong. He physically and verbally abused Aurora. He has absolutely no remorse and still thinks that she should be dead even though at one point he 'claimed' to 'love' her. 

Age: 26

Height: 6'3

Lorenzo is the second oldest child. He and Alessandro are really a like. Lorenzo only shows emotion to two people, he also hates his youngest sister Aurora . Lorenzo physically abused Aurora and he would slut shame her. He believes that Aurora was the reason his mother died and thinks that she deserves to be dead.