Combat and Guns

I forgot to put what Camilla looks like but her face claim is Dina Denoire 

Alessandro's POV

We're all on our way to Mexico because that's where Aurora is. I was surprised to say the least because I didn't expect anyone to adopt a child like her. We were finally at peace when we left her at the adoption center and now we have to take her back. I don't think dad understands how that sounds.

If it wasn't for this stupid marriage with Luis' son, we wouldn't have to do all this. Speaking of Luis, we haven't heard from him since he came up with a plan to kidnap some random guy. I just have a feeling that his plan went terribly wrong and to be honest I kind of expected that.

I was brought out of my thoughts by an unbearable pain in my leg. "Why are you making so much noise?" our piccola principessa asked.

"Nothing much just cramps," I replied while stretching my leg out. We've been on this flight for about two hours and the worst part is that we have about eleven more hours to go.

"I don't care about your stupid cramps, just shut up," she demanded.

I did as told because she can be really annoying when angry. Since there was a good amount of space between the seat I'm currently sitting in and the one opposite of me, I decided to stretch my foot out hoping it would help. I was relieved when it stopped hurting but not even two seconds later it started hurting again. It became hard for me to keep my foot in the air while stretching it out so I put it back on the floor.

I regret putting my foot on the ground. It felt as if needles were continuously poking my foot. Whenever I get cramps I usually walk it off but I couldn't even move.

This is going to be one long trip.

Matteo's POV

Francesco, Aurora and I were standing at the entrance of a large room that consisted of black walls, punching bags and a fighting ring that had blood stains all over it. There were two guys in the ring sparring each other along with some other people beating the shit out of the punching bags.

"A flight from Italy to Mexico is thirteen hours according to google so we don't have much time till they arrive," she informed us.

"They left from Mexico like two hours ago so we have approximately eleven hours," I corrected her.

"Thanks, I'll work with that," she said, I thought she would say something rude for correcting her but turns out she's not a bit- brat like Sophia.

"He's hot," Francesco said aloud, while pointing to a blonde guy in a sleeveless top and some joggers. I don't think anyone was supposed to hear that though.

Aurora rolled her eyes and dragged him over to the guy he called hot some seconds ago.

"Since he's so hot you're going to spar with him," she told him. They didn't go that far so I was still able to hear what she was saying.