Three Bianchis

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

"Because there's a contract," he told me

"Excuse me?" I asked the man sitting in front of me.

"Do you remember when you had to fill out the forms for the shipments a couple of weeks ago?" he questioned. A couple of weeks ago a cargo ship brought in some materials for us to do renovations on one of the warehouses.

"Of course I remember," I replied, in fact he was right there with me.

"Well the guy who asked you to sign it is a close friend of your father and I'm not sure if you remember, but you signed two things instead of one," he informed me. I never really did stuff like that so I just did what they said to do because they're the experts here, not me.

"Anyways, one of the forms that you signed was the contract for the arrangement, giving my brother and Elijah full power over you," he concluded. When you really think about it I'm probably one of the dumbest persons in the world.

Why? Simply because before you sign any form or contract you must read it first. I really don't know what's gotten into me lately. I'm not as sharp or smart as I used to be. But then and again I haven't really been doing much these past days. All I do is eat and sleep and if I don't get back to my old self, I might be the downfall of the Spanish/Mexican mafia.

Already tired of seeing his face, I pulled my dagger from my pants pocket and stabbed him in the throat. I then used my gun and shot him in the chest, dangerously close to where his heart should be. His blood went everywhere including my face.

I walked out of the cell while taking off the jacket I was wearing, I used the inside of it to sort of wipe the blood off of my face.

I decided to use the bathroom on the first floor because my room was on the second floor and I didn't want to dirty up the stairs.

After locking the bathroom door I began taking off my clothes. I put them in a bag and tied it because I wouldn't be able to use them again. I turned the water on and waited for it to get warm before stepping below it.

The feeling of water hitting my back sent shivers throughout my body and goosebumps appeared on my skin. The water on the floor was red due to me taking a bath in that perro Victor's blood. I applied the bar soap to my skin using a scrubbing rag that was placed there prior to my shower. I rinsed the soap off then proceeded to wash my hair with suave shampoo.

After I was done I grabbed a towel, dried my skin then stepped out of the shower. I opened the cupboard in there and took one of the bathrobes. I removed the towel from around me then put the bathrobe on. I grabbed a smaller towel and wrapped my hair in it.

I walked up the stairs, down the hall and into the second room on the right side of the hallway. It was really early in the morning and I was tired, so I just brushed my teeth and put on a face mask.

I unwrapped the towel from my hair and began blow drying it. I put some de- tangler in there, brushed it, parted it down the middle then put it in a ponytail and braided the pony tail itself. After I was finished I switched the light in the bathroom off and made my way to my closet.

I put on my undergarments, a baby blue hoodie, with a turtle on it and some baggy grey shorts. I grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs.

"I already had someone clean up the mess so don't worry," dad reassured me even though I didn't say anything.

"Ok how's Camilla and Rafi?" I asked.

"Both knocked out along with the two kids and Elijah," he told me and I nodded in response

"There's a contract," I told him after I sat down

"For?" he asked confusion evident in his voice.

"A couple of weeks ago I had to sign the form for our shipments, turns out one of the forms was a contract for me to give permission to Luis to have full control over me, I'm really sorry that I didn't read them before signing it dad, please don't hate me," I said in one breath.

"Woah, calm down Rory, no one's going to hate you," he reassured me. "I mean you already fixed the problem, you killed Luis and Elijah is really weird... so I doubt he's going to do anything to you," he told me.

"But what about Leonardo, he obviously gave me away because he hated me, so once he finds out that Luis is dead he'll just find another way to put me through hell," I said.

"Umm...about that, there are some people who need to talk to you," he informed me. As he said that the two boys from earlier walked in. I didn't even know that they were still here. "I'll give you three a moment," he said before placing a kiss on my forehead and walking up the stairs.

"As you know I'm Francesco and this is Matteo," Francesco said.

"But what you don't know is that my name is Matteo Bianchi and his name is Francesco Bianchi," Matteo continued.

It took me a moment to let that soak in before I responded with, "Why are you here?"

"I know you have a good reason to hate Matteo and the others but what did I do?" Francesco said putting a hand on his heart.

"Look I'm really grateful that you helped me back then, but that still doesn't answer my question," I replied.

"We came here to inform you about the marriage between you and that guy, but I guess you already know," he informed me.

"Also, Leonardo and the others are currently looking for you and they're probably on their way here as we speak," Francesco said.

"How do you know that?" I asked arching my eyebrow.

"We had someone from the mafia spy on them," Mr. Watch from the sidelines, said.

"And here I was thinking that I was finally going to get a break," I mumbled.

"Knowing him, you won't get a break anytime soon," Francesco said in disgust.

"You guys better be prepared because time doesn't matter to him, he'll just show up when ever he wants," Matteo said making his way to the front door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I questioned him.

"Away because I know that you hate my guts and will find joy in skinning me alive" he responded in an obvious tone

"You're right about that but I don't want you going out there and telling anyone about where I live, so get your ass over here," I told him

"The two of you are going to stay here and help us," I ordered

"What's in it for us?" Francesco asked putting a hand on his hip.

"Your life," I said with a sweet smile. "Now follow me," I told them while walking away.

Words: 1200+
Published: 10/12/2021