Ball Preparations

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

Usually when I have any kind of event to attend, I wait till last minute to get an outfit. Its a stupid choice but I prefer it that way, but seeing that the ball is in 5 days and we have to go to Germany 3 days prior I have to go dress shopping and all of that today.

I hate dress shopping with a passion simply because I see too many dresses that I like which can make choosing one difficult and I just hate when it looks good on the manikin but hideous on me. 

I didn't even know that Elijah and Enzo were also going to the ball until he showed up at my house about 2 hours ago...with Brianna. From the moment she saw me she rolled her eyes. I'm not sure if she thinks I'm trying to get between her and Elijah or something but if she does think so...she can continue believing that. Its not my fault.

We decided to take Elijah's car and before I even took a step out the house Brianna pushed pass me to get to the front seat first...I was planning on sitting in the back either way.

"Can we stop for something to eat first?" Brianna asked.

"We're literally going to the mall you can get something there," Enzo replied.

"I was talking to Elijah not you," she said with an attitude.

"He's right Brianna," Elijah told her and she just nodded with a smile.

"I can't take this," I mumbled.

"Same," Enzo agreed.

After an hour of waiting for the boys to finish it was now time for the best part.

As we entered the store I immediately wanted to just take every dress and go home with them...but unfortunately I can't.

The first dress I tried on was this grey sparkly dress. 

"It looks itchy," Enzo commented

"Just get one of those big poofy dresses...is taste not a thing anymore," Brianna said while rolling her eyes.

Last time I went to a mafia ball almost no one had on those big poofy dresses even though its a ball. I was feeling like the odd one out so I'm never doing that again.