Estupido Puta

Aurora's POV- 11 years later

He's gone...

It's like he wasn't even here...

Your probably wondering what I'm talking about so let's take a trip to memory lane.

~Flashback~

"Rafael," I began while standing at the bottom of his bed.

"What do you want you demon," he responded, while looking up from his phone.

"Rude, anyways I'm hungry," I told him.

"When are you not?" he asked.

"I wasn't thirty minutes ago," I said in all honesty.

"You're annoying" he said, putting a pillow over his face.

"Whatever, can you take me to McDonalds?" I asked.

"No why can't you do it yourself?" he asked clearly annoyed.

"Because my car is being repainted," I said in an obvious tone.

"Still, I'm not carrying you," he said while going back on his phone.

"Fine, I'll just tell dad that you were the one who spent $2000 on his credit card yesterday," I threatened with a smug look on my face.

"You wouldn't," he replied getting off the bed.

"You don't need to know that, just take me to McDonalds," I told, taking a step forward.

"Fine, fine, I'll take you to stupid McDonalds," he finally gave in, cursing a few words quietly. I'm hurt that he called my baby stupid.

I gave him a smile and shouted "Yay!"

" Your such a kid, I don't even know how you became one of the deadliest killers out there and hurry up before I change my mind Aurora," he complained.

"I ask myself that every day and stop rushing me," I said while leaving his room.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Camilla!" I called "We're going to McDonalds!" "Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, a big mac, large fries,, apple pie and a sprite please," she requested.

Who the hell even drinks McDonalds' sprite? Certainly not me, I mumbled to myself before yelling, "OK!" Wait did she want a whole pie or a just a slice.

I heard Rafael honking the car horn so I quickly grabbed my bag putting: my wallet, phone, headphones, some pads cause...yk and my beloved dagger.

 I told dad I was leaving before I ran down the stairs, almost falling, but grabbed the railing just in time. I ran out of the house and closed the front door. I was walking towards the car and this puta had the audacity to blow the car horn at me like if I can't kill him right here and right now. Not that I would, but still.