Gun Shot Wounds

Aurora's POV

Aurora's POV

All hell broke loose after the trigger was pulled. Sophia ran to her father as if dad had actually done something bad to him. Mattia, I'm guessing, pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at me. I wasn't necessarily suicidal, I just wasn't fazed when people did that in hopes of intimidating me or simply because they wanted me just like my mother. Dead.

Dad pointed his gun right back at him while I pointed mine at one of the other two. I know their names but I just don't know which is which. I think I was aiming at Lorenzo because he's the second oldest and he looks a bit younger than the other one who I'm guessing is Alessandro.

Lorenzo looked at me with a smile on his face. I could tell it was fake because his eyes did not carry the same emotions and it looked like he was trying to flex his teeth. Alessandro on the other hand looked like he was in pain. In fact, his eyes were closed. Poor guy, the guilt of ill-treating me must have gave him a headache.

"I suggest that you put your weapons down if you want you and your family to leave here alive," I instructed, but no one budged.

Since they decided to disobey I decided to have a little fun by aiming the gun at Lorenzo's right arm, his dominant arm. I pulled the trigger and all I heard was him screaming in agony. Blood started to spread all over the upper part of his shirt sleeve.

"I hope you all realize that if I were to kill you I would have absolutely no remorse for doing so," I informed them as my gaze met all of theirs.

Sophia marched towards me her face red as a tomato due to rage I guess. She raised her hand to slap me and I allowed her to because I feel like if something as little as that would make her think that she 'won'.

"Not bad, the only thing you can improve on is the force you use, if you use more force it'll hurt the person even more and possibly leave a mark, also you seemed a bit hesitant, try not to hesitate when doing anything," I critiqued and I think she wasn't expecting me to do that.

"Wha-," she started still looking a bit puzzled.

"Sit down," I interrupted.

"Make me," she challenged whilst folding her arms.

"Sure," I replied before dragging her to her seat by her arm.

"I'm going to say this one more time, put your weapons down," I said to Mattia and Lorenzo even though I just shot him.

"Or what?" Mattia retorted.

"Or your little angel Sophia gets it," I said while placing the gun on the back of her head.

"I'll just shoot you before you shoot her, simple," Mattia said with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah but she'd still get shot because you would be caught off guard if I randomly pull the trigger," I explain to him and his smug look disappeared.

"You all need to put your weapons down and stop acting childish," Alessandro said but his voice was a bit muffled. Luckily for me they complied.

"Luis' son and I both agreed that we didn't want to get married especially since we haven't talked since we were kids and because we both were not mentally ready for a relationship, so I will be taking you to court and if you don't I will send people to your house to have a little 'chat' with you," I explained to them, while walking to my seat.

"Wait, you knew Luis' son," Leonardo asked while holding the place where he got shot. I honestly don't know why he and his family hasn't left to get that checked out.

"Yes she did, in fact they were best friends," Sophia said looking annoyed.

"How didn't w-", he started off

"Ok enough chit chat, all of you, leave" dad cut him off.

"I know you're not speaking to me in that tone," Leonardo said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes I am and I want all of you off my property before I have you all killed," He threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," Lorenzo said.

"You think so," he asked while placing his hand below the island.

I knew exactly what he was going to do and let's just say things were going to get even nastier. There was a little red button below there that would signal a certain group of guards on the floor below this one that they were needed.

After pressing the button he leaned back on the chair and gave them a small smile while he waited for what was going to happen. A couple seconds later guards began walking up the stairs in single file, their guns very noticeable.

Dad nodded his head in the peasant's direction signaling for them to taken away. Firstly, they checked for weapons and devices and took away any that they found. Once they were finished they taped their mouths then took them away.

Dad called these guards here a couple hours prior just in case a situation like this happened. They were from warehouse three so that is where they would be taking Leonardo and his children.

After they left dad let out a sigh while running his hands through his hair.

"Well that sure was interesting...so, should we kill them or just keep them there until it's time for court?" he asked while looking in my direction.

"I think we should kill them all," I suggested.

"If that's what you want then that's what we'll do," he agreed with a smile.

With that he got up and left. I just sat their wondering how we haven't got caught yet for all the crimes we've committed.

I guess we're just that good.

If I said I wasn't nervous at all I would be lying. Just the thought of seeing them again gave me butterflies in my stomach. Not the good ones. Just seeing their faces made me lose my appetite.

A couple of seconds later I heard some footsteps. I looked back and saw Matteo and Francesco there. Even seeing them made me feel nauseous.

"I know how you feel and I'm sorry that you had to go through that, in fact I'm sorry for every wrong thing that I did when we were younger," Matteo apologized.

I couldn't look at them so I just nodded while staring ahead of me. I felt someone put their arm on my shoulder and squeeze it in a re-assuring way before removing it.

Can I really trust them and their apologies?

1145 words

Published: 23/2/2022