Death Threat

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

"My decision is final Matteo, when we kidnap Maria you will be the one to torture her," my father said as he got up from his desk.

"I think we should kill her and leave her body there for a while, it'll be more traumatizing for her son," Mattia suggested with a wicked grin.

"That's not a bad idea at all," dad agreed before exiting the room.

"Alessandro please...make him change his mind I don't want to do this," I pleaded, but he just got up and left.

"Lorenzo...please help me out here," I begged.

He chuckled before saying, "Gosh Matteo you're such a coward I'm sure that even Francesco would have done it."

Mattia got up to leave but stopped and turned around to look at me. "Don't choke and mess up the plan Matteo, you're already disappointment," he stated and then left.

I honestly hate my life. Our family may have a lot of money, but I'm sure you've heard of the phrase 'money can't buy happiness' and I completely agree with whoever made that up. My brothers always preferred Mattia for some reason. I guess it was because was always tougher than me. They said that I was a 'coward' and a 'disappointment' and to be honest I completely agree with them.

A couple of minutes go by and I hear the office door open. I look up and roll my eyes because it was none other than Amber. Amber is my dad's girlfriend. I still don't understand why he's dating her if he hasn't even got over mom's death as yet. I kind of feel bad for Amber but at the same time I don't. I feel bad for her because my dad is only using her to forget my mom but I also don't feel bad for her because she's a gold digger and she's a bitch.

"What are you doing in here and where is your idiot of a father?" she asks

"First of all don't talk about my dad like that and he's probably somewhere with another one of his toys," I replied.

She scoffs and says, "Has your father never taught you respect?"

"He has but I just choose not to respect you." I replied.

"Well I'm your new mom and the future mafia queen so I expect you to show me some respect you little shit," she hissed

"Respect is not given it is earned and I hope you know that my dad is just using you for pleasure and also to get over the fact that the love of his life, MY MOM is dead!" I snapped.

"I'll make sure that your father hears about this!" she yelled.

"Do you actually think that he will believe you, his toy, over me, his son?" I scoffed.

"Of course he'll believe me, to him you're just a waste of space just like your stupid sister Aurora," she stated with a huge grin on her face.

"What makes you think that you're so much better than the rest of us?" I questioned.