Bonnie and Clyde

Alessandro's POV

Alessandro's POV

I had already dropped the kids off at school and was now on my way to one of our many warehouses, because many of our shipments have gone missing. Now, I don't like jumping to conclusions right away, but I'm guessing the Russians had something to do with this. The Russian and the Italian mafia were allies, until the Russians decided that they wanted more than what they already had. They wanted Power. They wanted to have full control over everything. They wanted to be the strongest. This caused war between the two mafias. The Italians won in the end but we suffered great loss.

I try my best to take my mind off all the mafia stuff and the only thing, well person I could think about is Aurora. Back then I pretended to hate her because I didn't want to be an outcast, but now I actually do. I never believed that she was the reason for our mother's 'death' before, because our mother had many complications while she was pregnant with Francesco. 

The doctors said it was almost impossible for her to get pregnant again, and if by some miracle she did get pregnant she could die. This may shock you but I know exactly how Aurora feels. My father always wanted a girl, so when I was born he was quite disappointed. My mother on the other hand didn't really mind that she had a boy. My parents would always argue because of how my father treated me. He wanted me to be perfect and would beat me if I didn't get perfect grades, if I came home with my clothes dirty...etc.

I actually hate Sophia more than her because she gets favoured and dad never sees when the little devil does wrong. I only began hating Aurora when I came to the realization that if she and her evil twin weren't born mom would still be here and I'd feel loved.

It doesn't make sense but at the same time it does.....I think.

I never wanted anything to do with the mafia, but since I was the first born I had no choice.  Due to me being more advanced than other students so I had to skip a couple grades. My dream was to go to college and become an engineer but my father didn't allow that. He's making me study business so that I will be able to take over the mafia and our other businesses in the future. After a couple of minutes I pull up at the front gate of our warehouse. I got out of the car and put in a code so that the gate could open. Once the gate was closed I parked the car and greeted the guards at the front who nodded in respect. 

I walked into my father's office where Lorenzo, Mattia and Mattio were. Lorenzo looked at me with a scowl on his face, while Mattia and Mattio were playing rock, paper scissors. I honestly feel bad for my brothers because they were forced to be apart of the mafia, and we both know that joining the mafia is like suicide. All of my brothers have killed at least one person despite how young we are. The first kill is always traumatizing, but eventually you get used to it, well only Lorenzo and Mattia. 

My mind wondered off to a person that always made me get emotional, my mom. I always wondered what it would be like if we found out that she was alive. I wondered if we could all be a happy family. I wondered if she would still love us after all the hell we put Aurora through.

I highly doubt it. She'd probably kill us if she knew.

My thoughts were interrupted by my father slamming the office door open. He stamped into the room in frustration.

"Dad are you ok?" Mattia questioned.

"Just...SHUT UP! " He growled making my younger brothers flinch at his tone.

I rolled my eyes because he thinks that shouting is always the answer. "Dad do you always have to speak so aggressively?" I asked

"Well how do you expect me to respond to him nicely after finding out that some of our shipments went missing?" he argued.

"I don't know dad but you need to stop letting your emotions control you," I replied as I sat on one of the chairs in his office.

 "Anyways what are we going to do about the Russians, we already killed Anastasia?" I added.

"What about Maria?" Lorenzo asked

"Who?" Mattia and Matteo asked in unison.

"Maria is the ex-wife and the mother of the heir to the Russian mafia," Lorenzo stated while handing us a copy of her file.

"So what are you guys planning on doing to her?" Matteo asks curiously. 

"I say we film a video of us torturing her send it to the Russians and then leave her there to rot," Lorenzo stated while smirking.

"I know that you guys hate the Russians and all but don't you think that's taking it a little too far?" Matteo asks.

"Aww is someone scared," Mattia asks while fake pouting.

"I'm not scared its just..."

"Just what Matteo?" Lorenzo asks sternly.

"Lorenzo hush and Matteo since you think that we're taking it a little too far, why don't you do it?" dad asks while tilting his head.

"W-what no I c-can't," Matteo said while letting out a shaky breath.

"My decision is final Matteo. "When we get there  you will be the one torturing her," dad said as he got up from his desk to leave.

He'll get over it.

                                                                          Aurora's POV

It's finally lunch and Elijah and I are sitting at our usual table eating our sandwiches. 

"Aurora," Elijah called out to me as he puts his lunch down.

"What do you want now?" I ask slightly annoyed because I was enjoying my sandwich.

"No need to be mean," he says.

 "Anyways I was thinking that we should get nicknames for each other.

"Ok....what do you have in mind?" I ask curiously.

"How about 'Bonnie and Clyde?" he asks.

"Yeah that sounds cool but what does it mean?" I replied.

"I don't know but my mom said that that's what people call her and my dad so I thought it'd be cool to use it as well," he states.

I nodded my head in response.

After our brief discussion about our new nicknames we ate our lunch and talked until it was time for our next class.

Hey kids so this chapter is a bit short because I'm currently not feeling well but I hope you enjoy it even though I think its kind of bad

Hey kids so this chapter is a bit short because I'm currently not feeling well but I hope you enjoy it even though I think its kind of bad. I also added a new person's POV.

words: 1124

Published: 9/14/2021