007: Rescued

They dragged us to their car and put us in the back seat with their 'kids', or whoever the fuck these children are. The girl is on Rachel's left, Rachel is on my left, and the boy is on my right. It was pretty cramped at the back so I was squishing against the boy and Rachel.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We had been driving for a while now and the two kids started playing 'I spy, bingo'. It was pretty fun to watch, and I might have actually had fun if I wasn't being kidnapped by people.

"I spy a cow." The 'kids' say at the same time.

"Bingo." The girl holds up her bingo sheet.

"What? That's not fair." The boy says.

"Is too. I saw it first. I win again." The girl responds.

"Dad!" The boy whines.

"Come on, now. No one likes a poor winner." Their 'dad' says.

"What is this freak show?" Rachel whispers to me.

"I don't fucking know." I whisper back.

"Manners, dears. Now, who needs to go before we hit the highway?"

All of their hands, except mine and Rachel's tied up ones, raise. I lean my head on the back of my seat and roll my eyes.

"This'll be fun." I mutter.

"You're very right, sweety." The 'mother' says, a sickeningly nice smile on her face.

'Guess she knows nothing about sarcasm.'

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Once we made it into the gas station, the 'mother' started washing the windows. She was talking to her 'kids' about something, but I couldn't be bothered to listen. You know, to caught up in the trying to escape the being kidnapped thing.

I walked in with the 'mother' and 'kids' to get a drink. I was hesitant to say I was thirsty, but ultimately said 'fuck it' and spoke up.

"Um, sorry to bother you." I start. "But I'm a little thirsty. Do you think I could get a water, please?" I try being as nice as possible.

"Why of course. With manners like that, you could get anything you would like." She responds.

'Being let out would be nice.' I think sarcastically.

"No, I'm alright. A water is fine, thank you." I say, smiling a fake smile.

"You're very welcome."

"Mom, can I have a soda?" The boy asks.

"Your sister already pointed out sugar makes you hyper, so no."

All of the sudden, I hear a crash and screams from outside. I run as fast as I can to the door, hoping someone would help me out of this situation. Once I get outside, I see a dark woman in a fur coat, a purple dress, with beautiful pink, curly, hair.

"RACHEL!" I scream, seeing her with that woman.

"EMILY!" She yells back.