021: A First Time For Everything

"Do you want to do this?" Jason asked, hovering above me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I smile, biting my lip slightly.

"Okay then." He kisses me, trailing down to my neck to leave hickey's here and there.

Jason takes off his shirt in one quick motion, throwing it to the floor. He motions to my shirt, basically asking if he could take it off, and when I nod he pulls it above my head and off my body.

He kisses me more and takes off his grey sweatpants, pulling off my shorts after too. Now, the two of us are only in our underwear; making out.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jason breaks the kiss.

"Extremely." I tell him, pulling off our underwear.

*Smut Starts*

Jason turns to his bedside table and opens it, pulling a condom out. (Protection first, kids) He slips it on and turns back to me, positioning himself.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready." I say.

Slowly, he pushes into me. I grip his back as he goes in fully, stopping to let me breath and adjust. I kiss him and wait a second before letting him continue. Jason goes slow at first, waiting for me to give him the go ahead to go faster.

A minute or so goes by before I tell him I'm ready and he goes faster. My back slightly arches and my head goes back, from pleasure.

"Oh my gOd." I moan out.

The bed shakes and starts lightly banging on the wall, but not enough to be noticeable. Jason moves faster, rubbing my clit and kissing my neck. My nails scratch his back and his left hand grips the sheets beside me, our faces contorting in pleasure.

"Don't stop, don't stop." I tell him, moans escaping my mouth.

He keeps going and slowly gets harder, finally finding my g-spot.

"Holy FUCK, RIGHT THERE." I tell him, kissing his lips.

Jason hits that spot over and over again, making me continue moaning out his name. I start to kiss his neck and leave a few hickey's, to get back at him from doing it to me.

"I'm cuming, I'm cuming." I breath out, after a few minutes.

"Me too." Jason tells me, keeping the same pace.

Jason continues hitting my g-spot, kissing my lips, and moaning my name quietly.

"Emily. GoD, I'm cuming." Jason moans, cuming inside of the condom.

We go for a little longer, to ride out his high and to make sure I finish as well. (Remember ladies, you're important too!)

"Jason!" I half scream, cuming.

We ride out my high for a bit before Jason collapses beside me, a panting mess.

*Smut Ends*

Jason and I lay down with eachother, cuddling under the sheets. He rubs shapes in my arm as my head is against his chest, feeling his breathing going up and down.

We stay like that for a bit before Jason gets up, throwing on his clothes. He hands me one of his shirts and a pair of his underwear to put on. I catch them and slip the shirt of, pulling the boxers on after. Jason walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look hot in my clothes." He says.

"Really? I thought I always looked hot." I teased, knowing what he meant.