024: Fuck You

I sob into my arm, thinking of all the ways I was going to kill Deathstroke. I hear Dick's screams come into my ears and I try to block them out, not wanting to be reminded of the terrible event that just took place.

"Emily." Dick says.

I ignore him.

"Emily, look." He tells me.

Finally giving in, I decide to look out of the broken window. What I see placed a bright smile on my face.

"Jason..." I whisper, trying to wrap my head around him being alive. "JASON!" I shout, getting his attention.

"EMILY!" He shouted back, staring up at me.

Me, Kory, and Dick run down the stairs, excited to see Jason. I was the most excited, being able to hug him again will be the best thing ever. We get outside and hear a gunshot, making us sprint faster.

"Jason?" Dick asked, once we come up on Jason and a random guy with a black Superman shirt on.

The guy was gasping and had a bullet wound in the middle of his chest. Jason was right beside him, comforting him.

"Oh my god." I cover my mouth.

"What happened?" Dick asked.

"This guy just saved my life." Jason told him.

"Why aren't you guys doing anything, let's get him back to the tower!" I exclaim.

"Hang in there, buddy. All right?" Jason told him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Jason?" I ask, walking into his bedroom.

He was standing in the middle of his room and staring out of his window. When I walked in, he turned his body in my direction. I ran into his arms, finally being able to hug him.

"I'm glad you're alright." I say into his chest, content with this moment.

All of a sudden, Jason grabs me and kisses me. It surprised me, but I kiss him back none the less. It gets more heated and he slowly brings me onto his bed. Jason lays me down and takes his shirt off.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I question.

"It's the only thing I want to do." Jason responds, giving me a smile.

I accept this answer, though a bit skeptical, and pull him back in for another kiss. I pull my shirt off, breaking the kiss for a split second. We make out for a bit before pulling our pants off, leaving us in our underwear.

*SMUT STARTS*

Jason slowly trails his lips down my neck, leaving new hickey's here and there. As he trails his lips down my body, he also takes my bra off.

"Is this alright?" Jason asks.

"Yes." I breath out, wanting him to continue.

He moves down to my underwear and slowly removes it, leaving me with nothing covering my body. Jason licks my clit making my eyes close in pleasure. He gets more into it and starts eating me out, sticking one finger in after the next.

"Kee-keep going." I manage to get out, stuttering like every pick me girl ever.

Jason goes faster, licking and sucking on my clit and finger fucking me. It gets to the point where I'm just wanting Jason inside of me while on the verge of cumming.