030: A Job

The fresh air and wind hit me in the face. I had not realized how much I needed this until I walked outside. I took a deep breath and continued to walk down the street, trying to find where my house is; well, hotel room.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Finally, after endless amounts of walking, I made it back to the hotel I was staying in. I walked towards the doors and opened them, taking the spare key from the front desk to my room and unlocked the door.

Once I stepped into the room, I went straight to my bag that held all of my belongings. My keys, for starters. I breathed out a sigh of relief, happy to see that none of my things had been stolen when I was kidnapped.

I grabbed my keys from my bag and put them in my pocket before going back out of my door, locking it, and going down the elevator. After I was back on the ground floor I walked back over to the front desk and thanked the girl behind it for letting me use the keys.

After that, I went back up to my room and took off my shoes before jumping into bed; not caring about brushing my teeth or changing out of my dirty clothes. As my head hit the pillow, it took me a minute or so before I could go to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. My head hurt and my heart was filled with guilt from the day before. I put my hand out and before I knew it, an Advil and glass of water appeared. I put the pill in my mouth and took a gulp of water, the pill sliding into my stomach.

"God, I feel like I have a hangover." I rub my eyes.

I slowly get up from the bed, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff. After I was all clean and felt better I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I pulled out some fruit and juice and sat back on the bed, turning on my phone and watching Netflix.

I took a few sips from my drink here and there while watching The Goldfinch, crying about how much I relate to Theo and how sorry I feel for him. A box of tissues appeared beside me and I laughed a bit, taking one and wiping my eyes with it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Okay, now to find a job." I say under my breath, looking for job listings online.

I saw a cleaner, a banker, a teacher, cashier, and many more that just didn't fit what I wanted to do. It had been over an hour at this point and I was starting to get bored and lose hope, when I finally found the perfect job.

"Perfect." I whisper.

-

SORRY THATS SO SHORT, I JUST NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT FAST

If I need more time I will just not update for a few days and post a long chapter

*EDITED*