020: A New Training Buddy

"Can you fucking believe that! She tried to fucking kill me, what kind of sparring partner does that?" Jason paces his room, ranting about almost dying.

"I know Jason, it was fucking scary." I say, laying on my stomach while swinging my legs in the air.

"It was more than scary, I thought I wasn't going to make it." His voice raised a bit.

"Jason..." I soothe. "Calm down. Come lay next to me." I move over and pat the place beside me.

He stops pacing and looks at me. He sighed but gave in, walking over to the bed and plopping down onto his stomach. We stayed in silence for a bit, just enjoying the calmness of the air.

'God, I'm thirsty.' I think, turning my head to Jason's window.

A few seconds later, my hand felt cold so I looked down only to find a water bottle in it. I looked confused, as I hadn't had this a few moments ago, but it soon came back to me. This had happened before, just not in a really long time.

I just shrug, open the bottle and take a sip. Jason's hand reaches over and grabs the bottle, putting it to his lips and taking a swig.

"That's an indirect kiss, you know." I point out, taking the bottle back.

"How about we make it a real kiss?" Jason questions, smirking.

"I don't know..." I smirk back, the both of us leaning in.

All of the sudden, the power goes out. "Every fucking time." Jason curses. I just let out a laugh.

"Let's go check out what happened." I suggest, grabbing Jason's hand and walking to the door.

"Wait, let me get my suit on." He stopped me.

"Why? I mean, I'm not complaining, but you don't really need it." I state.

"You never know." He goes up to his suitcase and opens it, pulling out the Robin suit.

He starts taking off his shirt, but I don't turn around. I mean, would you turn around and miss this? Didn't think so.

"Okay, let's go." I say, after he finished.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What, we're on the move?" Jason questions Dick and the other three.

"Yeah, to Omaha. We'll drop you off at the bus station." Hank told him.

"This doesn't have anything to do with you two. We'll handle it." Dick said to us.

"Look, we didn't come here to empty the dishwasher. At least let us run interference or something." Jason said.

"Not this time." Dick stated.

"Come on, Dick. We haven't been able to do anything except train. I've been training with you and I basically beat you every time!" I exclaim.

"No." He said.

"We can help. We'll do whatever you say, but don't leave us behind, man." Jason begged.

"You'll get your time. Not tonight." He walked towards the elevator, it closing behind him and the others.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I groan.

"Costume Friday?" I hear a voice say and my head snaps towards Rose.

Jason just sighed and walked away. I rolled my eyes at his rude behavior and walked over to her.