19

This rain has plagued me ever since my parents had...that doesn't matter anymore, they made their choice.

 Climbing over the balcony of the house that will never be the same, I landed on the ground. I was tired and my mind was not with me. The crisp air of the morning nipped at my skin as I left the ground with a bloody nose. I looked back at the house and a smile creeps onto my face, no I have to focus right now. Walking through the forest I tried to find my way back to slender man's territory.

My breath was foggy in the air and the rain that followed me had turned to snow, the first day of snow had finally arrived. My 'condition' helped with this in a way but I won't be able to tell if I get frostbite.
I let out a shaky breath and fell to the ground, I grunted as I turned myself onto my back. The snow landed on my face so...softly, "I guess I wore myself out after running from Jack" I felt so numb.

My umbrella was by my side and left me open to the snow.

 I thought back on everything that has happened over the past few months.
My family had given up on me and life so they lost their humanity. The school that never tried to help, turned their backs on me, so I turned my back on everyone and excepted the way I was.

 I took the life from my family and left everything behind and without realizing it, everything on the inside had taken form on the outside. I don't have a family anymore, I never had friends. The life that I began when I left everything behind started with the people I can relate to. The one thing I haven't fully given up on was finding the purpose of why I am here and what's going to happen next.

My pure black skin, the pointed ears, and the little life I had in my eyes that turned to white.

Why did things end up like this?

But in the end, I don't care, I can't care.

I found a place where I don't have to hide the pleasure of killing and can forget about my past.

 This new home has Brung up a new feeling I only had seen at school with the couples.
With all these thoughts...I need to head back to the mansion.

I propped myself up on my shoulders and tried to boost myself up but suddenly I fell back and I started to lose my vision.
Frostbite must be kicking in...is that a hatchet..?

////////////////
Sorry everyone for this short chapter but I plan on writing more as soon as I get my laptop then you'll see more longer chapters in the future.

This was also sort of a recap.