22

What if I just, kept making chapters?

////////////////////////////////////////////////

    The day seemed to drag a little, but watching ben, was a little entertaining. He would get mad when he lagged just a little. After a while of that, I headed upstairs to mess around.

  There are a shit ton of rooms in this place and I haven't even seen half.

   I started walking down a hall where there was just door after door but when I finally reached the end there was a window that faced west of the mansion, "I wonder who used to own this mansion..." a lanky pale hand rested on my shoulder, I jumped a little, "I see you're getting used to your surroundings."

  My head pounded a little when he spoked, static behind each word.

  I just nodded and turned to face him. The ceiling was tall enough to let him almost stand straigh, "No one owned it before us, I created this place with my powers" his head looked down at me.
  I looked back out the window and thought it was pretty impressive. All by himself. Before I could Respond he was already gone, he is busy.

    The walk back down the hall was the same. I stared down at the floor as I walked, thoughts lingered in my head. How come there are so many people here? What's everyone's story? What's our purpose, "WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOING." I face-planted into something hard and stiff.

Masky.

  He kicked me straight in the gut and I fell back. A little pain surged through me. He was about to continue his assault until a hatchet similar to the one I found in the woods flew by. It stuck a hole in the floor.

  Jesus that is a little too close to my head.

"It was an a-acciden-t masked bitch" the brown-haired teen with his orange googles and smile-looking mask said,
  "You don't have anything to do with this Toby," he reached down and grabbed my arm, masky pulled me up and pushed me against the wall.

"But he needs to learn his place-"

  Toby slammed the handle of his second hatchet into masky's head, knocking him to the ground. I breathed heavily as Toby grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.

What the fuck just happened?

  I looked back and masky wasn't getting up, "Is he going to be ok?" I asked, I was a little concerned, "It was my fault, I bumped into him" his grip on my wrist was so tight I thought he was going to tear off my hand.

   He stopped and turned to face me, "Your y/n right? I remember meeting you out in the woods when we c-came to f-f-fetch you" his body jerked to the right.

  I was afraid to respond, what if he smacked me to, "RESPOND DAMN IT" he yelled this while he yanked my arm above my head and toward him, "Yes I'm y/n" I muttered.

  He seemed satisfied but not. He twitched again to the right this time. He dragged me back to the living room and threw me on the couch. BEN was gone, probably on a mission. Toby plopped down next to me and turned on the tv, switching it to some Gorey my little pony channel, "Stay out of t-trouble next t-t-time" his hand twitched and almost threw the remote.

"Why do you care?" you said this coldy.

  No one here really cares, but then again Ben said he would help if LJ became too much. Toby didn't respond, he probably wants something out of me or something.

  As we sat watching rainbow dash getting gutted and made into cupcakes, slender man walked in with a paper or two, I guess he doesn't teleport everywhere, "I need you two on a mission together" he said while handing each of us a paper.

On the paper was some random guy, "One of the others saw him taking photos of the mansion, he needs to be dealt with" he said this and he was gone.

  I took a better look at him, the boy looked around 19 and had musty blonde hair. He wore a plain blue shirt and jeans.

    Toby stood up and stretched and his arm popped, "Alright, l-let's go" he grabbed my arm again and started dragging me,

"Hey, can you stop dragging me, I can walk on my own just fine," you said this with an annoyed face.

  He laughed and let go while saying sorry. I guess this Toby guy isn't that bad.

/////////////////////////////////////

757 words