20

/////////////////////////

 I never wanted to think back on the past, considering the challenges I faced. I manage to stand up and grab the hatchet, "Must be one of toby's" I remember seeing him when the main three came looking for me.

 The trees around me stood taller than any forest I have ever seen, maybe slender man had something to do with that and his....wizard powers. All the leaves have fallen off as winter took fall away. The umbrella that I find comfort in holding above my head protected me from the snowflakes that had started around this morning after the kid.

 Leaves crunched underneath my shoes and the dirt gave way as it became muddy, what a nice day, is what I would have said if I liked snow. Too cold. I think I'm slowly starting to gain a little feeling, I hope this isn't bad.

 I finally saw the mansion doors in front of me after about an hour of walking, I grabbed the handle and only opened it a little to sneak inside. I don't think I want to talk to the clown or whatever his name is, my face becoming a little warm of the thought. Turning to go upstairs to relax I bump into something kinda fluffy. Interesting I don't remember there being something in front of the door, seems a little tall...huh. I look up and uncover my face just a bite to you know, actually lookup. The first thing I spot is a black and white-nose...oh hell no. Not taking any time to evaluate the fact that I bumped into this clown AGAIN is irritating, I tried to scurry off, "Still a little shy I see" He laughs but only a chuckle "You can't get away that easily" His arm that seemed to stretch like gum wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to the door he was now leaning on.

 NO no, absolutely not, "Let go of me you clown" I go to bite his hand but he wrapped his hand under my chin and tilted my head up, "Nope, I don't feel like it, but I do feel like making you my new plaything" he grinned with a lot of intention behind that smile, my face grew hot and made me feel sloppy, I lifted up my leg and kicked him in his dick, "Screw off  "  Fixing up my umbrella, I  went straight upstairs. Before I shut my door I heard a yell back where the front door is, laughing jack, "I'll get you next time~haha"

 My door shuts.

Yeah, I'll deal with that later.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sorry, another short one