15

OK ok, I understand that a lot of you find this part fucked up, that's why I changed it and he is NOT raping her. Yes, I still get that the kill is still a little fucked up but this is creepypasta, and I do not care for the soft side of the fandom. These people (the pastas such as jeff the killer) are all screwed up in the head and aren't just going to slice your throat and let you have an easy death. For god's sake, Laughing Jack is all about murdering children and manipulating them. Thank you for reading.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  The trees in the forest stood tall. Their leaves
Rustling from the strong wind.

How am I in the forest?

  Standing up, I look down at myself and see that my shirt was bloody and my jeans were ripped up. I as well had my umbrella on me. That's at least comforting.

I swear I was just locked up somewhere. Shivering. And, I feel like I've been intruded on.

Looking down at my ankles, I saw that they were purple and black from the chains that were clinging to my ankles.

I bent down and ripped the chains off of my ankles. After doing so, I look around and notice that there was a trail not too far from where I was. Heading over to it, I looked up and noticed the sun was already setting.

"How long has it been?" I said a little worried. Did the others come in search?

  Hurrying, I got onto the trail and began to walk more deeply into the woods. I need to try and find the mansion before it gets too dark.

After a while, the sun had set and the night stars were beginning to appear.

"Well shit" I said to myself annoyed, I stopped walking and sighed.

The smell of fire caught my attention. There could have been food. I walked off the trail but stayed close by it.

As I continued walking, I heard the sound of laughter and talking. I grinned at the thought of what a lucky day I was having.

"I suppose I could have a little fun."

  Ever since I started getting beat at school, I started to have this urge to harm others; and that voice never seemed to help either. Anger would just build up. Now it feels like it has been spilling out.

I knew this was not ok but my parents and Joey's death just made it difficult to not continue.

Hiding more deeper into the shadows, I held my umbrella closely. The sharp point on the top of my umbrella glimmered against the dim light of the fire. I hid behind a tree and watched as 4 teenagers had fun.

~~~

One of the females giggles, "What the hell David, stop telling us these stupid stories" she said with a joking voice.

"Yeah, they are not even scary lol." The other guy who was setting up a tent spoke up. David seemed disappointed and sat on one of the logs they pulled out.

"But they are true, especially the one about Jeff the killer or- or Ben drowned," he said excitedly.

"Some say they are the reason why people are going missing around here!" Everyone but him seemed bored of hearing this as they hear it all the time.

"Ben drowned is just some Cleverbot joke, and Jeff the killer- well he was a real person but he is supposedly dead...same with that uuh Toby Rogers guy." The girl with the braid added.

Wait.

I looked over at one of the boys that got up from where they were sitting. It seemed that they were heading into the forest to go to the bathroom.