2

After I was yanked by the arm and pulled into the bathroom, I was thrown to the ground. The air from my lungs got knocked out as I landed on my back. Fuck that didn't feel good.

Joey and his so-called friends looked down at me, "Your gonna regret even being alive."

By this point you know I swear a lot, it helps me 'express' better.

One of them stepped on my shoulder and dug in with his heel. I groaned and tried to push his foot off. This only makes it worse. Joey smirked,

"Pathetic."

He gave a signal to the assholes beside him. Maybe his name was uuuh yeah I don't remember. He cracked his knuckles while walking toward his buddy that was stepping on me. Trying to be cool I see. He sat on top my my stomach and started basically beating the shit out of me.

Such classic bullies; I don't understand them. How am I supposed to explain this to mom?

Joey got bored so the last thing he did was cut my right cheek, "Now you look better" he spits on the ground and leaves.

My body ached as I laid there for a moment. I coughed as a sharp pain flooded my stomach.

I used the sink to help me up as I turned to the mirror. I looked at myself, the blood from the cut dripped onto my shirt,

"That's going to be a pain to get out."

I said to myself as I grabbed a paper towel and wetted it. The cut itself didn't bother me too much but the boiling anger in me burned.

Killkillkill

~~~~~~~~

I headed toward the school doors, there was no one around the halls or in the classrooms. So nice and quiet. This school is boring as hell. Walking out of the doors, I started heading home. Having to walk home was a hassle but my parents don't come home until later. So no ride either. Taking the bus would have been nice.

As I walked on the sidewalk, I felt as if the woods itself was looking at me; creepy. I don't understand what that's about.

There have been a few missing people over the years so maybe I'm just being paranoid. That's actually why we have a curfew to be inside at 9.

Whatever, it's not like I have anything to do with that.

  My hair fluffed up because of the wind and the smell of rain flew into my nose. It's going to rain today.

~~~~~

After a while of walking and a couple turns; I made it home. I unlocked the door as usual and walked inside.

Placing my backpack on the hook that was nailed to the wall, I shut the door and locked it. I looked around and smelled the old beer cans lying around by the couch. I'll deal with that later. I'm surprised I didn't notice that earlier.

My family's house wasn't too big but worked just fine for us.

Walking over to the couch, I sat down and grabbed the remote, "Well today sucked" I turned on the tv and flipped through channels until I found the news.

As the news lady and man spoke about famous people and other shit, they started speaking about a murder that had happened yesterday. They said that the uh whatever I didn't listen to it much, I just looked at the pictures. Very bloody. On the wall, It had said 'Go To Sleep'.

The front door behind me clicked open and in came my mom. I looked over and she looked exhausted from her day at work,

"Hey honey, did you eat dinner yet?" She slipped off her shoes and slapped her bag on the table.