26

Hi guys! I can't wait to get this thing rolling! I have many sticky notes written out of what I have planned for this story. I plan on having MAYBE different endings for 3 or 4 of creepypastas that I have created a love interest with.

I feel really bad about not updating as much as I should (especially considering that I have been working on this story for years now, BUT I have rewritten almost every chapter so that It can be the best of the best for you guys) and I love you guys some much...mwah enjoy.

////////

(Tobias Rogers POV - or Ticci Toby)

"Aiiiiiiimmmm-"

"Aiiiim-"

"Can you shut shut the f-fuck up Ben, your going to make make me fuck up," I said to the floating Link looking ass next to me. Every time I'm trying to practice my swings and throws with my hatchets he's always right there bothering me.

I look away from him and back to the makeshift bullseye that was made out of paper. Also made by Jeff. Not made very well. Many holes and rips and tears- oh whatever.

The weight of the hatchet shifted back as I drew it back and aimed at the middle.

Ben watched eagerly to see if I would miss. But, of course, I wouldn't. The weight of the hatchet left my hand as I chucked it with whatever strength I had. I would never know because I can't feel shit. The hatchet flew through the air and ripped through the paper; digging into the tree.

"Woo!!" Ben yelled while fisting the air. Even though he didn't do anything.

"Hahaha yeah okay, why don't you actually try it," I said while grabbing the handle of my hatchet and pulling it off the tree, taking some bark with it. I wonder where Y/N is.

"Yeah I wouldn't be able to do that even if I tried, I'll stick to my own methods," Ben said while laughing. I only shook my head in disagreement. No harm in trying new things. I went back to my original position and was going to try my newer hatchet to see if I could try and go through the tree. Doubt it but like I said, no harm in trying new things.

"TOBY."

I threw my hand up to my head as I felt this pressure in my skull. What the fuck does he want now. I just got off on a missio-

"QUIET. AND. LISTEN"

I stand still and let my mind go blank.

Ben walks off knowing that I'm being called to do work. He waves bye knowing that I won't be able to wave back.

"To my office now. Jeff will be there as well." Slenderman says more calmly, knowing that my full attention is now on him because that is what I have been trained to do. Listen and work.

I do as I am told.

--

Jeff, other known as Jeff the Killer, stood next to me with a slouched and relaxed look while I stood straight and still. If I do not show respect to the boss then I get a broken bone. I don't feel like trying to actually be conscious about that. Infection and shit like that. Our proxies need to set a standard for the others even though they don't give a shit.

Slenderman is not in the room with us because he had a small issue he had to deal with before this small meeting with us two. It does not concern us. We must stay here and wait.

"He could have at least been here," Jeff said while yawning. He scratched the back of his head while looking over at Toby.

"Can't you like, make him arrive faster or something," he says.

"Of c-course not. I I don't have that power. The boss can can can do whatever he wants Jeff," I reply back to him, "You sound like a dumbass," I remark.

"YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SOUNDS LIK-" Jeff spews out half his word before Slenderman cuts him off.

"QUIET." His voice booms loudly.

Jeff winces but immediately straightens himself out.

"I am not going to sit here and listen to you argue. I have a problem with you that needs to be corrected," he points at Jeff, "and a mission for you." The boss then points at me.

"What do you mean you have a problem with me?! I've been doing every mission you've asked and haven't-"

Slenderman whips his tentacle at Jeff and grabbed him by the throat. So tightly that I don't think Jeff is breathing. He threw Jeff harshly onto the wall and held him up high. The wall cracked even more from the sudden action. But, I can not help. You are not allowed to disagree with the boss. Jeff grips the black tendrils around his throat with his red-stained hands.

"THEN WHERE IS Y/N. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COME BACK WITH YOU." Slenderman says.

He sounds very angry, but he is right. Jeff was the last one to be with him. It feels hard to swallow when thinking that. Strange. I didn't see y/n come back by himself either. That was even more strange. You aren't allowed to leave after committing to this life.

"That is why I am having you, and Toby find him." Slenderman dropped Jeff onto the ground. Jeff must have something to say. Jeff gasped for air while coughing profusely.

"Y/N asked if they c-could *cough* spend the night at his old home. I didn't think it would be a problem." Jeff slightly glared at slender man but he looked away quickly after.

"Idiot. You should have known that I would have not allowed that. It has been 2 days. Y/N has not come back," he said. A slight hint of a hiss behind his words, "That is why you must fetch him."

"Understood, Sir," I replied back, "can I bring another person to help?" I asked.

"...fine," he waved his hand toward me, "now both of you out."

The doors behind us creaked open. Jeff nodded his head at the boss as he stood up from the ground. Luckily it wasn't as dirty as everything else in the house. I just threw a thumbs up and headed out the doors. I think I'll bring Eyeless Jack with us. He and Y/N seem to get along pretty well. Jeff followed behind me.

"We'll go get EJ first and then then we will leave. We need to g-g-get this done and over with soon, even I wondered w-where Y/N was," I said while stretching my body.

"I told him to come back soon. What an Idiot." Jeff said kind of angrily but not in a hateful way.

"Let's go," I said.

/////////

1111 words.

Hopefully not too many mistakes. The next chapters are going to be feisty.