24

There will be smut at some point, not yet though.

//////////////////////////////////////

The bed shook and I was woken up by a thud, "WOAH Woah Woah... I am so s-sorry I didn't mean to I mean last night-" I sat up with one arm and looked down at Toby who was sitting on the floor, "Don't worry." I yawned, "It's not a big deal."

My speech was slurred. The bed was warm and I wasn't ready to wake up. I flopped back into the bed and covered myself with the blanket once more.

For a moment the room was still and quiet. The birds outside were chirping with the sun as it climbed up the horizon.

The bed creaked as I felt the mattress weigh down beside me. I moved the blanket down a bit and peaked from underneath it. Toby's chest was back in the same place as before and soon I felt his hands slither underneath the blanket and around my waist. He pulled me closer to himself; so close, that I could smell the pine from the trees.

His arms were long enough to almost completely wrap around my body. A hand on my waist and a hand on my shoulder.

I could already feel my face warm-up, "W-what are..you doing?" My hands laid flat on his chest and I could feel the fabric of his hoodie, "I uh feel s-safe like this and and nice..." His reasoning was weird but I can't really complain. Laying like this was comfortable. His chest expanded with every breath he took.

----------

The afternoon chill almost felt warm. It was a sunny day and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I was pushing Sally on the swing once again.

When I and Toby had woke up again, the group had already left and we decided it was time for us to go too. The mission was completed and slenderman was pleased with us. He even decided to give us a week's break.

Sally's hair swayed back and forth as she giggled with glee. I enjoyed doing this. It kinda made me wish that I had siblings. She jumped off the swing and turned to face me, her teddy bear in hand. Her eyes were big with sparkles even, "Can we make muffins~?" She pleaded.

I had no idea how to cook.

"Uh, surrree..why not?" I didn't trust myself with even making mac and cheese. She already started skipping back to the mansion doors and yelled to me to hurry up. I couldn't help but think while I followed along, how did she end up here?

-----------

The batter that we made had covered my hand and a little on my face. We were now pouring chocolate chips into the bowel, "Hey now, not too much." I grabbed the bag before there was a mountain of chocolate chips covering the light brown batter. Sally had way more batter on her than I did.

I grabbed the bowel and poured them into the pan and popped them into the already preheated oven. I set the timer and looked back at Sally, "I hope you enjoyed this mess of baking." She giggled at this and was about to run out the kitchen door but I snatched her up and carried her over to the sink.

"There is no way I am letting you run around and covering other things with muffin batter." I grabbed a towel and wetted it.

Sally wiggled and tried to push my hand away but I still whipped away all the gunk on her face, "Stttoooop!" I ignored her whining and plucked out the batter that somehow got in her hair. After she was at least less dirty, I put her back down and she looked up at me with a grumpy looked and huffed, "Don't give me that look."

I patted her head and sat on a stool to wait.

//////////

648 words