11

Before I could realize it, I snapped out of my sleep and found myself in my bed. My head was fuzzy but I do remember a few things from last night. I smiled, I do remember talking to Jack and laughing.

   Trying to get out of my bed, I face plant onto the ground.

I hate waking up.

  Standing up, I stretch and look around my room. Grabbing my umbrella, I walk out of my room or attic.....whatever. I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, try to brush my hair even just a little, and throw some clothes on.

  Downstairs, I look over and I have a glass object thrown at me, it hits the wall behind me and shatters.

How many times am I going to get shit thrown at me?

I laughed at this thought. We are just a bunch of screwed up teenagers and adults I suppose.

   I look over to where this object was thrown and see Jeff and BEN fighting. We're is the slender man when you need him. I tried to make it to the kitchen but the two fighting blocked me. They were yelling and throwing punches at each other, I got very annoyed at this and decided to interfere. I grab both of them by the ear and they stop.

"Let me go you FUCKER!" Jeff yelled as he tried to smack me.

  I look at them both and give them a dark glare, I throw them both to the side, and Finally, walk into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and cabinets.

"I'll just make food for everyone while I'm at it. Probably won't be to good at it tho."

I sat next to slender eating the breakfast I had made for everyone. The Creeps were talking and laughing as we sat at the dining table. After breakfast was done, I helped clean up and wash the dishes. While finishing up the rest of the dishes I feel a little tug on my pants. Looking down, I see Sally with her bear Charlie.

"Play with me?" She asks me.

  Now I am pushing her on the swing that was strung up on a tree branch. After a while of that, we both sat down and messed with a pile of rocks near the forest line. I started to feel uneasy but I ignored it.

Sally looked up from the rocks and screamed, "What's wrong?" I ask as she points behind me. Before I could look at whatever, I was hit in the head.

[ Authors Note ]

I just wanted to say thank u all for reading this story and giving support to it.

Also, thank you For 9k Views and I think it was 232 Votes. Thank you All.