I saw her and could not stop staring

NEW

The surveillance camera recordings installed all across the major checkpoints were scattered in the nations that Ajax Waylon ruled and was filtered in seven steps. 

Eta, the seventh limb of the system has a tremendous amount of workforce belonged to the state police that filtered out all the unimportant camera footages across from the streets and took out several of those that were suspected as a criminal or suspicious activity being taken place.

Zeta, the sixth pillar of the system referred to the central body of the nation that looked at all those files and further promoted the majorly important ones i.e the cases that cannot be solved by the court to the fifth limb, Epsilon belonging head of the nation, majorly the President or the Prime Minister's office.

This often included the terrorist organization's information and many times a situation arose that the country in itself could not act in rage because if handled in a wrong way there was a danger of losing thousands of lives thus this is where the four limbs of the system, Delta intermingled with the third limb, the Gamma.

Delta referred to secret intelligence agency of the nation like CIA and many others that had its close roots connected with Gamma, that referred to the Private army chief of the Waylon emperor.

The chief received the secret information and at times sent their own assassins to kill the terrorist groups and masterminds using their snipers and men that cannot be traced back to their own world. Since the operation was tremendously dangerous and lethal, it involved deaths and sometimes the assassins were captured yet the difference between the Waylons and the government lied here, exactly at this place.

The Waylons kept one-tenth of their army at standby in such areas, the assassins were given a dose of poison before their task, and the moment they were captured it was in their hands to simply swallow the pill and die yet none of them ever had to opt for that option.

Even though it was highly illegal to acquire a laser weapon that could kill without being obstructed by walls, the moment the rays touched human skin, it was burned to ashes. For such destructive arms, the government would not get legal rights yet for the one who ran the biggest crime organization in the world, this did not accumulate to a big deal. 

Thus at extreme times, the weapon was with the order of the emperor was granted permission to be used in presence of himself. This did not only gave Waylon immense power but also helped them acquire the most closed-up information they wished for.

This was the second-highest limb Beta and according to the deals signed the government provided the portion of illegal trade and underworld's working connected to the Mafia to the four commanders of the Waylons and at the end of the day it was the Alpha, last and the supreme pillar, the emperor himself who would be given only the most important of the intel.

Underworld workings where children were sold as sex slaves or innocent people were used in dark cells for sexual pleasure since last ten years was the Waylons' target to eradicate completely because this was not evil, this was what only a monster can do without a conscience but Ajax Waylon had his soul yearning to provide them justice. His regime should be built on fear yet not innocent lives.

Since the last ten years when he had acquired the throne after a bloody war, the least he could do was to put a full stop on the hellish way of the monsters. Killing someone was a heinous crime but using children as a source of pleasure was something that made his blood boil. Human trafficking was punishable by dismemberment of all body parts while keeping the guilty person alive in his reign. Rape was punishable by the same method.

Yet today when the information came Ajax looked at Tyler in question since this was something completely unexpected. Since when he started dealing with such things.

"Sir, It has been circulating over the social media platforms since last night, since the matter concerns the niece and the daughter of Valace Storm the lower comrades have requested you to watch this."

"Alright." The wide throne chair was occupying the brooding man that looked disinterested in the entire matter yet despite the feeling of unwillingness and indifference when the video was played with Tyler getting out of the room while closing the door behind him, Ajax decided to see what the entire matter was about.

Video morphing into the entire fiasco displayed a little fiery beauty of 5'3. Minutes passed yet the way she was speaking was getting imprinted into his mind.

The way she was calm yet so daring, simple but having a tremendous amount of self-respect. What was the deal with the way her tiny fragile wrist moved the wavy lock of hair from her face for the strand to again come at front, tickling her cheeks.

Ajax unconsciously found his hand stretching out in a daze as if wishing to tuck the lock of golden earthly silk strands behind her ears.

The video ended with a beep and the big screen was closed to black oblivion. The mafia king who was earlier so concentrated on checking the files and making a stratagem to execute his plans was completely frozen and without a thought. The darkness inside him succumbed to peace as if he was quiet and resting in once a millennium.  

Ajax stood up and loosened his tie as if it had somehow become unbearably restraining for him before discarding it on the floor. He shook his head and came to the conclusion that he was simply enamored by that girl's charm and it was nothing too unique at all since he had seen her the first time then it was inevitable that he was accessing her for his plans....yes that is right.

A Royal cobalt coat was left on the chair as the man moved inside his office to enter the private space that had a spa room attached with a washroom.

Maybe he needed to cool down, maybe too much work has been weighing down on him. 

The shower was left on making the water dribble down from the metallic cluster in a hurry thus drenching the man with all its essence.

"Such a tiny girl....." so delicate, like a small periwinkle flower. He wanted to ask himself that can he bear to hurt her now. His palm covered the green irises and the moment he closed them as if to breathe again his lungs burned with her remembrance.

"So sweet.........why do you have to be like so...."

why do you have to be so fragile, this one cannot bear to see you hurt.....