She is my prey or maybe I am hers

"Cover for the Sire"

"Our VVIP guest has yet to arrive, remember the chairman has informed strictly that we must conduct ourselves with proper etiquettes today and there is no scope of any mistake."

Countless murmurs revolved around the magnificent mansion that would firstly hold an AI, robotic and cloud computing technological display where the leading companies in the field of artificial intelligence would showcase their achievements while others influential empires like the Storms and the Cravix's will eye for the highest talent to provide support and partnership.

It was also a banquet styled gala where numerous deals would be made thus people from all over the world no matter how diverse their businesses were shall be present. A simple looking event was rather a battlefield for the heir seats and building a reputational foundations, a person who fell in people's grace here would never rise in future.

Victorian high arches and Portuguese styled portico was buzzing with various celebrities and media outlets. Alaina took a deep breath when the black Mercedes stopped and she was helped out of the car by her bodyguards. Scarlett dress enriched with a platinum pendant chain dangling at the waistline made her look elegant and graceful thus attracting the attention of various men and women in the pathway.

"Princess!"

"Princess of the Storm Empire is here!"

"Miss Alaina, we have heard that your cousin and your relation is full of tensions, miss does that affects your father's relation with his brothers?"

"Princess we have heard the internal clan problems may lead to the division of the Storm enterprises."

"Miss what about your relation with the young master of Lev, are you his fiancée?"

As soon as the bodyguard guided Alaina to the stairs, she was buzzed with the questions by the reporters, it wasn't something new to always remain in headlines yet this time it was not necessarily good, despite the people flocking her side, three bulky men ushered the reporters to maintain a respectful distance.

"Young master of Lev attains his education in Axiom Academy that belongs to my forefathers thus my relation with him is purely business centric. Our clan always supports harmony and tranquility, small incidents happen in all households yet one should not take it to heart. Calliope Storm is my cousin thus protecting her prestige is my duty. Thankyou."

"Miss haven't you been betrothed yet?"

"Princess are you officially taking over?"

The chattering got louder and people swarming around the girl were nonetheless wished to gather a hot-topic news yet the guards blocked the path of others to let the princess of Storms enter the mansion as she waved towards the cameras.

Most dangerous yet equally beneficial gala of the entire year, nothing could go wrong here.

Russian government officials were themselves present on the occasion yet unknown to the common mass the Russian mafia were the ones behind this entire arrangement and massive funding.

It had already been three days since it was known that the Mafia Emperor had landed in Russia and genius was not required to guess the reasons, there would be meetings on multilateral format where various levels of underboss shall meet before the Russian head of mafia would be allowed to meet Ajax Waylon and strike a peace deal.

Despite the built up prestige, the criminal branches of the country were withering and had gone a massive disintegration since some years thus to keep themselves afloat all the while receiving finances to still provide their families and clan a lavish lifestyles, this was the safest and the most beneficial way possible.

Alaina was surrounded by a few reputed young ladies that chatted with her along the way.

On the top of the myriad dome structure a man with his masculine back towards the skyline stood proud and unrelenting, sleeves folded and raised upto the lower biceps which exposed the muscles that were earlier bound by the white shirt looked lethal.

Imperial wine in a glimmering glass was swirled before the man took an elegant sip. So this was what this entire power play was all about... criminals and government backers, families and empires, industrial giants accompanied by people who were eyeing the opportunity to rise. Human nature was similar no matter where one goes and tries to find a difference.

It was only a matter a perspective but indeed there was always a unique thing that might be rare and truly spellbinding.

Didn't she stood there like a red rose, like an exotic flower amidst of weed,

Alaina Storm?

She was right in his vision and all he had to do was give one signal and she would be taken to him

But Ajax wondered what will that make Valace Storm do?

Would he go crazy in search of his beloved niece or will he feel helpless?

Only time will tell.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Multi Tasking bot, this cute looking robo is capable of doing household works and varied industrial activities on its own, developed by Master Syncs, the company also named to produce the medical MRI machines would like to make two hundred models to launch in Russia in the next one year. Ladies and gentleman we will start its cooperation bidding from hundred million dollars."

"Hundred and one million dollars!"

"Hundred and fifteen million dollars!"

1

2

3

SOLD!"

Men and women alike were seated into a auditorium setting whose stage flashed with robotic arms and machines ,there were softwares that displayed their workings and then later the people seated did a bidding like an auction to name their price if they wished to have an exclusive deal with the company in manufacturing the services in Russia.

"SIERGA, the software for identifying malware security threat and tracing the IP addresses all across the world, it can identify hackers and instead release a virus itself that will damage the hacking devices, this is launched by a new player in the field- Waylon Interprises. Bidding will start from a fifty million dollars.

The people interested in the software were numerous, since this was basically a tracking and safeguarding software with such unique features thus the people that would sought it out would range from political leaders to various multinational companies that do not wish for their secrets to leak at any cost yet the new player seemed too ambitions thus making people to withdraw.

"A hundred million dollars." The words that were clearer than water attracted various that craned their necks to get a glimpse of the mistress of that confident voice. Even the man who sat on a throne chair in darkness at the second story could not help a smile grace the chiseled features.

Such a sharp woman, was she really related to that Valace Storm? If someone told him that Satan himself cherished her then too he would accept but...

Moss green irises tinted with cerulean hues shivered as his throat became parched.

Sweeter than honey...her voice was like a siren's call making him tighten his arms on the handsets of chair.

Either he would make her his prey or she will make him hers.