War-II

Revon Mansion
Russia

Cally's Pov

"I am trying Ryan...maybe she doesn't wants to talk to me." I said as I throw my phone on the bed.

"Don't you find it suspicious that your mom hasn't answered your calls for past two days?" Ryan asked sitting on the couch beside me.

"She must be with Dad because he too isn't answering." Although I highly doubted that, my mom and dad could never be in the same place together. He despised ,acting all nice when everyone is around but I had seen his real attitude towards her.

"Call Alaina, she must be knowing something" I felt uncomfortable as he took her name, not only I had left her unprotected that day in the club but also insulted her love. The cherry on top, dad was a monster who made her life hell, I highly doubted that she wished to talk to me but for me it was the same, I did not wished to talk to her.

"Ryan? What happened? Where are you going?" I panicked when I saw him going out of the door.

"Maybe Valace needs my help, I seem something is going on.......and if something' up ...I won't let Ajax and Alaina win"

......................................

Storm Palace
Russia

Black blizzard of dust engulfed the majestic Russian Palace. Hailstones fell from the sky, ice layers forming on the once green turf.

A grotesque beast was hiding in the dark corner of the house with sinister grin seeing Alaina entering the house. His prey was finally in the trap.

Closing the door softly, her eyes dulled as she took in the house. Trails of blood decorated the stairs- the same ones through which her father was dragged before he was shot again in the gut.

Unaware of the horrendous deeds that were committed there, her heart impulsated furiously at the thought of her parents hurt.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you mom? Daddy?" She called out for them unenlightened that the army of killers and assassin's were at her door watching her every step hiding in bushes. The were all murderers and criminals who were freed by Valace to incorporate an army and take over the underworld.

Valace would have spared Ajax's life, also his throne would not be snached if he agreed to marry his daughter but the bitter rejection and stripping him off his money enraged Valace to the core.

Now Ryan will be his strongest weapon against Ajax. All his information sources and majority of the databases were hacked. He won't be able to save Alaina. He won't be knowing it.

Alaina searched every room hysterically while Valace enjoyed her torment.

"VALACE! Come out. I SAID FUCKING COME OUT, I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!"

"Tsk tsk....my little neice, where are your manners darling" he chuckled evily coming out of his spot.

"Don't you dare play games. Where are my parents?"

"Hmm..I see, straight to the point, Your father is not well.... hopefully he dies soon and Sandra is where she should be, in the basement......well she doesn't looks too good right now but she will be beautiful once I get to spend my night with her."

A loud punch knocked Valace down, Alaina was aggrieved with insanity dancing in her eyes. She crouched down bending his arms furiously producing a pop sound- his shoulder was dislocated. The act followed a painful howl but she didnt stop as a series of jabs hit him continuously.

Many pair of hands roughly pulled her away while several tried touching inappropriately. Her roar catched them off guard as she was thrown on the floor.

Her eyes flew open in anger. Twenty men ,some with vicious smile on their faces greeted her.

A man came forward to smack her but a harsh blow to his rib made him crouch down in pain.

But the realisation soon dawned on her that the men were increasing and Valace was nowhere to be found.

"Bitch" she sneered at his acclaimmation.

"Feisty....I like it darling, actually we all like it, soon you will be just a whore for us to use." Other one said and soon a blade pierced his vocals.He should have known better to insult her. She smashed her fist on his guts, while others just watched the show- it wasn't a fight, it was a trap to kill her. She couldn't fight thousands of these vile men.

.................................................................