Traitor:Arrival to Russia

Waylon Palace

Brazil

When caporegimes, the mafia underlords were recruited or taken under the wings of a don, a rigorous training was provided such that to distinguish the loyalty of the people but when the army of a mafia dynasty accepted soldiers it was an entirely different process.

Each soldier had to go through rigorous procedure of providing the entire information about their clan and relatives, their past crimes and future aspirations. What were their reason for joining and their strengths along with the iris scan, health related documents and above all their face mapping that was to be entered into the databases.

Criminals having past records of killing and slaughter were completely prohibited to enter the Waylon army because of their entanglement with the law and order of the country.

Thus the moment the surveillance cameras detected a face that was not enrolled in any such programs, Gamma, the third limb of the organization was informed.

Two soldiers in black clad suit pulled off an alarm warning message that signified the major stations that a mole was detected among them and he had to be searched and presented to the King.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Furious typing on the sleek black laptop distracted the two Gamma generals that stood on either side of Ajax, their monarch was not someone that could either be tricked or be played with. Even before the formation of Styx, the mafia headquarters, Ajax Waylon was truly a genius born once in a millennia, at the age of eight he could learn hacking the world's most confidential societies' documents.

At ten he was able to decrypt the files from the mafia clan of three countries and even then had such intelligence to leave no traceable clue. Styx was the masterplan of the emperor, formed from the technologies that could trace a person among the entire population of earth, trace body heat signatures and release the traps if danger detected, this web was the place where one could enter on their own will but never escape.

Thus when Ajax raised a brow before smiling, the men were alert.

Lucas Andera,

Age: 47

Eye colour: brown

Wife: unmarried

Children: 3 children born from prostitutes in Milan, Italy

"Dog of the French Mafia lord that is running rampant since three years is now in our lair, he has installed a bomb near the outer dome of our southern headoffice that will blow up in thirty seconds, ask the guards to retreat from there and do not let him know.

After the death of the previous French Mafia lord, his son has surrendered to us but was unable to catch the traitor who had sold his father's secrets to the government so this shall be my gift ,make sure to not harm him."

The men were astonished despite their faces being stoic as if engraved on stone, how foolish were the people who thought that it was easy to harm Styx.

___________________________________________________________

The guards surrounded him after the golden falcon erected on the mansion's top was blasted. Smoke, fire and uncertainty surrounded the atmosphere.

Surprisingly even though the marble of roof turned into cribbles the falcon didn't fell but instead caught fire. High flames surrounded it, a new emblem created - a phoenix, the bird of flames. The insignia of resurrection.

Ajax motioned the guards aside at once, who parted like sea to give him way. He was taking in the view of once spotless, magnanimous office walls turning dark with ash. His eyes held a glint of amusement, indicating how much he enjoyed this, but they soon turned steely cold when he turned towards his force of men.

"Halt! CEASE!" the army stiffened, alarmed.

"Lucas you will accompany me to Russia in my flight." his voice called and soon a short bald man in black with various guns securing his waist stepped forward. He seemed tense, his form nervous.

"Yes sir" with that he followed him to the jet stepping aside for his boss to step in.

"You are the pilot for the day Lucas, step inside or do you thought you will sit like a king beside me and enjoy wine?" Ajax drawled, his voice seemed extremely calm which forced every guard to secure their post. He was a hunter and right now it seems like he was hunting.

A drop of water fell on Lucas's arm- sweat. He didn't knew what was better, to sit in the helicopter and blast himself from the same explosive he had planned for Ajax or to accept that he was a traitor and face him, the first option seemed more merciful and less painful if he was to be honest.

But either way he was going to be doomed .Ajax will drag him down half bloodied, half dead and then start interrogation. Either way....It was not going to end well for him.

Lucas could not fully comprehend the situation, his hands were tied above his head and as someone harshly removed his blindfold he was blinded by the direct light for the time being.

He fluttered his eyes shut reopening them to observe his surrounding where he was tied to the fancy mast of a large luxurious ship and the sun was at it's peak.

"Tell me Lucas are you a good dog?" Ajax played with a dagger twisting it between his fingers, his eyes cast down focusing on the beautiful pattern on the weapon.

The man nodded his head furiously but couldn't find a voice to speak.

"You have five seconds to speak truth. Who planted you in my army, was it Valace Storm? "

Lucas looked ahead of him, Ajax's eyes were cold and calm, like the god of death reincarnated. He knew who had sent Lucas to kill him, still it seemed like he wanted to hear it.

"S-sir, the Russian dealer of human trafficking...."

One second Lucas was tied against the mast and in a blink he was thrown in the cold waters of tundra.

The rope was still tied to hands and feet. He submerged under water. trying to kick his feet or move his hands only to meet with one thing- failure.

He could see the lights coming towards him from underwater, a 20 feet lightning jelly fish was approaching him , it's tentacles seemed to be searching for it's prey, he froze with shock and fear, a fear so intense that without a second doubt he wanted to die but what would kill him first?

The tentacles of the monster or the lack of oxygen that made his face blue as he tried to scratch at his neck but Ajax had other plans ,before Lucas could black out he was pulled above the water, again on the ship by the devil himself.

"You wasting my time with only make my fury escalate. " He was excellent when interrogating, while other mafia men had a fetish of torturing traitors , he preferred to know their phobias and inflicting it upon them and Lucas had thalassophobia- fear of jellyfishes.

Lucas coughed frantically, his heart beating furiously. If he had known that he was assigned to assassinate this devil of a man, he would had opted out without a second thought.

"They know about your arrival, b-but I swear to dear lord, I-I didn't informed them, they want you out of their path , j-just l-like your father--"

"He is of no use anymore, take him away." Despite the screaming the man was dragged away to be given to the members of the French mafia clan that had arrived on the ship's deck.

"We have arrived sir, we are now on the Russian land."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~