His* New*

"Valace Storm did not have any power of his own but it was all derived from different clans that supported him in his evil deeds thus the authority that he held can not be snatched away like that, it must be every mafia family and the caporegimes who must feel that he is trying to cheat them of their money and power, only then they would leave him to die."

"What about the police force, cant they take any action, even help us a little? Even if we inform the highest authority?"

Alaina asked Ajax to which he shook his head in negative.

"My people are in the force and just like me, every single clan has their informant in the police.

Governments stand tall because not every illegal trade is stopped using their own men, Valace is topping the list of most wanted criminals and the legal team had wished me for a long time to intervene.

Yet we cannot directly take action since your clan- The Storms are involved."

"The Storms, we, we have connections with oligarchs and their families, the foreign companies that are state-run, and a lot of influential people. If our name comes forward, a lot of governments would topple." Ajax looked at Alaina in appreciation and patted her head in praise.

"Exactly, everyone wants Valace Storm dead yet his death should not be publicized, the world must not know that it was he who died instead he must disappear from the memories of people."

"So why have you waited so long? Was it just to build your own power or is it something else?" The man smiled.....truly worthy to become his queen.

"I don't belong to a direct branch of a mafia clan and I was no heir so my power was built in shadows step by step with the help of my uncle, the American don- Julian Romanov. He provided me with men who would follow me and in turn, I provided strength to his reign and established the Mafia Crime branch in Brazil.

But unlike my uncle, I never hid from the governments and extended my support to them. The assassination of the influential leaders was prevalent so my first step was to provide them with safety and spread my informants everywhere. I started in Brazil and first extended my network to Southeast Europe, Latin America.

My power must not only expand Alaina, I must at last be the king of all mafia families and they should be bound to me by treaties. If I kill Valace Storm in such an insignificant way......how will he suffer then, see everything he had built all these years getting ruined one by one?

How will they all fear me and bow down to me if I become that kind. I must extract my revenge and establish my rule over everyone simultaneously and baby all along that you must be a witness to his ruin."

There was silence for a long time yet when the bowing cocoa irises with long fluttering lashes looked at him there was a pride in them.

"I will be by your side in whatever it takes." When Ajax pulled her closer into his chest, the princess failed to see that wrathful orbs of the person who did not told her that this plan was to be carried out two years later, did not told her that when he saw the scars on her body he went berserk and asked the government that it was either he would dismember Valace Storm today and will not give a fuck if the world falls apart with the news or that they must adjust their plans to take him down now.

He would tore the limbs that touched his Alaina.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Axiom Academy
Russia

Princess of Storms and a mediocre boy of unknown origins, was that a match that anyone would have ever imagined? Alaina Storm was the heir of the biggest empires in Russia and had connections with young masters of different clans yet there was this one boy that had caught her eyes and she wasn't willing to let go.

Axiom Academy was brewing tales of how they met and rumors were flying around, students that were interested wished to know the entire story, and those who were not simply passed by yet listened to what was happening. But the only person that was the most affected was Calliope Storm. She had thought that Alaina would definitely go for Ryan but from where did Ace come from?

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Alaina looked into the mirror of the washroom and found Cally leaning against the dressing lockers.

"I do like him so yes."

"Have you ever thought about how will the elders react if they hear you are rejecting heirs only to choose someone like this?"

"I am really tired of running after power and following the rules, I like Ace for who he is, his background does not matter."

Relax

Think that your opponent is making a mistake.

Be confident

And then become careless.

So as to turn a blind eye to what we do in the future.

"I didn't know you were this distasteful while selecting a partner.........he is so ugly, what do you see in him-" Chocolate irises that were full of disdain now filled with rage and resentment.

"I never realized since when a lowly person like you who is a stain on the name of Storms can think of talking to me, the princess in such an impertinent manner. Do not forget your stature Calliope. I am your master and you are below me.

What I saw in him was how he abhors your fake smile just like me,

what I saw in him was how kind he was to me and unlike your false façade, I saw his true character. You, do not deserve to even talk about him. "

Those words were like shards of glass that were so sharp as to produce blood everytime one touches them and the person who was listening to them with electrifying blue eyes had a surge of hatred against the woman.

In all these years Alaina never held Calliope like a princess does her subordinate, that was what will stop from now onwards. They would get what they deserved.

..................................................