NEMISIS: WRATH

Tartarus sub-headquarters
Russia

It was a pitch black night, the luminescence of moon and stars was absent with thunder clouds surrounding the Tartarus sub-headquarters of Russia reassembling the night of the crowning for Ajax as the Devil of Underworld- a place of bloodthirst, misery, and torments.

Entering the office of Julian Romanov and looking at the photos of his uncle's younger days brought his childhood memories back like a flash of time. He was reminiscing those days when he used to be innocent and curious- the starry green-eyed child with no malice, the same greens that now haunted people in their nightmares. Julian Romanov has changed and so has he.

Alaina moved to sit beside him when she was snatched up in his lap.

"You need not be wary of him and this place, although he looks cruel and this place full of evil, uncle still has his own morals yet if you ever feel uncomfortable or even an ounce of doubt at someone, you must not endure, you must deal with it the way you want and I will take care of the rest....silly baby, are you even listening."

Alaina was not, since earlier she had always seen him calculating and scrutinizing things but this time his crystal eyes seem to sing a foreign tale of kindness that stemmed from hardships bestowed upon him, thus she could not help but drool a little mentally at his caring attitude.

"Y-Yea...understood."

Her forehead was flicked at that to which she could not help but pout. "Focus."

After that Alaina made herself comfortable, sitting on his thighs, and waited.

"Do you remember that I went to take a drink while you and Mr. Romanov were talking?"

When Ajax nodded in affirmation Alaina continued.

"Giovanni Castillo from the Spanish crime family, the one we talked about previously has not visited the party but their rivals- the Garcia family have arrived with a strange petite woman that was continuously shaking...."

"You mean to say she is not from their family and is someone whom they abducted?" Ajax was informed by his men of the matter earlier but was astonished how much of the information his girl could grasp in mere seconds, it was good that she was by his side or she would make an extremely tough competitor.

"I perceive it as such, she was the only person who could not speak Spanish fluently...you know about it don't you? Who is she?"

"Emily Castillo, the youngest daughter of Giovanni. The enemy too fancy to her thus she was abducted last month, we have been following this information since then, although Giovanni is arrogant and does not knows how to bow down yet this is his precious daughter.."

"So can we help her?" Alaina clenched her fingers somewhat remembering her days of abduction and torture to which Ajax rubbed her head to soothe down her stress.

"We will help her, the Garcia represent a strong pillar behind Valace's power. Although there is no friend in mafia dynasty yet enemy's enemy shall always serve as an ally, besides a lot of females have been sold and bought by the Garcia's...they must be eradicated completely."

He closed his eyes and grabbed the office desk tightly instead of the petite fairy afraid that she would not be able to endure his strength and he would hurt her, the sharp glass-slabs pierced his palm but physical pain was nothing compared to the pain he lived his entire life. All of them must die.

Disappear and go to hell.

The veil was removed and soon a feather light kiss was placed upon corner of his lips.

"Hey, its alright....." She peppered his face with those tiny butterfly kisses that were so sweet that it lightened his mood.

Right....he was with his baby, he must keep his wrath under control.