KING AND QUEEN

Aster Mansion
Russia

Valace's pov

The course of wind has changed, stratification of felony and crime with the time have started to corrode.

Building this scarlet establishment had required a massacre- a offering ritual of human lives and blood, among those was the life of Leonard Waylon.

Ajax Ace Waylon, that name had resonated nine years ago, the sounds of which burned my ears, I wanted to see the boy myself, hearing whose name the magnificent mafian army of five nations including his home Brazil, bowed down.

They say love is strong but power is stronger, Cally was infatuated with a mere bodyguard whereas my plans for her were prodigious.

Ajax as the King and Cally as the new Storm Princess and his Queen would bring the world on their knees.

I was informed that Ajax was interested in Alaina but the boy who didn't bat an eyelash while killing his blood was highly doubted to want anything other than to make Alaina just a toy to play for awhile.

He would be the perfect person to escort my daughter and Ryan would be killed by him because of his betrayal- the perfect plan. I will give him what he wants- power and in return the Strom Empire will be mine.

An incoming phone call diverted my attention to it " S-Sir your house......"

"What the hell is happening there? What's is with all that chaotic sounds in the background?"

"Sir .....the entire house is in flames....and your wife..."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MIA?"
"S-Sir...she is m-missing"

..............................................................

Allac State
Russia

Alaina's pov

His adam's apple bobbed down as he gulped the energy drink.

Watching his rough calloused hands and mouthwatering muscles flexing as he strained that excercise rope made my mind went strait to gutter.

Lucky rope

If those hands could provide me warmth in such harsh Russian climate... what if they decide to touch me elsewhere, the thought made me clench my legs tighter as I stopped my treadmill abruptly.

Laid back watching me like a hawk, his emeralds following my each move, it did wonders to my traitorous body . His eyes darkened, jaw locking. My God! he knew what was I thinking.

"Tired yet?" I asked him to which he gave me a smirk.
"I am not, neither are you Laina.....you seemed to be distracted though" his deep velvety voice said in a husky breath.

Prancing closer to me, his one hand gripped my waist.
"Why are you daydreaming about, baby? he whispered as I observed his hands, veins forming a masculine pattern, smooth but rough, warm but commanding.

His form pulled me nearer, my soft bosoms pressing into his hard chest. My breathing got laboured as he traced a thumb on my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth taking his thumb in, biting on it.

He groaned as his lips smashed to mine, the people who said kissing ignited sparks were liars, this was damn fireworks. He bit on my bottom lip hungrily, then soothed that beautiful ache by sucking on it to which I moaned in his mouth.

I got a sudden call, though Ajax didn't seemed to mind it at all, he was having a feast where I was the desert.

"J-Jax" his lips detached from mine as I evened my breathing before picking up the call, Dad.

"Yes Papa, no I-I am fine" I gasped as a pair of hands lifted my tee-shirt, tracing my waist, then stomach, moving higher as it ran sensual touches on my ribs.

"No..No I will be back...I was running a treadmill in a ...g-gym.....o-ok bye dad" Before I could scold him for almost getting me caught, his mouth trailed over my neck.

My hands ran smoothly on his abs as I was pushed to the wall, my hands being held at the side of my head as his delicious assault on my lips continued, I bet they would be swollen by now.

"When I ask a question answer me my love or you will get punishments like these, more than often."

"I ain't answering you much then." I said breathlessly as I kissed him again but this one was special...gentle, no rush just savouring every taste, every moment relishing in each other.He pulled apart.

"I want to tell you something Alaina." I brought my lips to his neck as I could pay attention to anything other than  him.

"Baby you need to hear this." His hands cupped my cheek.

"Valace has send me a proposal, a deal of blood...Me and Cally as a couple." As soon as those words left his mouth I was stunned.

"What was your reply?" My voice came out strong and cold, harsher than I intended.

"What would you have done if I had said yes?" His eyes searched mine for answers...the ones which he already know.

"I would be jealous Ajax, of course I would be but if you stay with another girl, no matter who she is, you aren't a man to be kept....I will never do a cheater for a man or a lady cannot be stolen, the other one has no power if your partner is loyal. If you allow any other girl to touch you, you are not made for me." I replied my voice calm and distraught.

"What do you think I would have done love?" His hand caressed my hair softly as he whispered in my ear.

"You must have rejected it" I closed my eyes sighing.

"You have earned my respect Laina. I give you my word treasure, before touching any other woman I would end my life , I did rejected it baby but he send it with so much hope, I dispatched a small gift with it......a gift worth rememberance. May lord show mercy to those who disrespect my Queen because I won't.

.................. ................ ....................

Mia Strom- Valace's wife

HOLA BEAUTIFUL READERS

HOLA BEAUTIFUL READERS...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.😘😘😘😘😘

Please vote share and don't forget to comment.🤩🤩🤩🤤🤤🤤🤤