Die*

3 MONTHS LATER

When Ares was born, the world stopped spinning on it's axis for Ajax. He was the happiest person in the entire universe. His soulmate has mothered his child in her womb for nine months delivering the crying baby with eyes tightly shut.

The grey-blue eyes were a miraculous trait that belonged to neither him nor his Alaina, but the small unimportant thing as a mere eye colour could have never shattered Ajax's world if the doctor had not called him in his cabin the next day.

"Your wife cannot sustain another child Mr Waylon, it is almost a miracle how this child is born......he had almost choked...." The female doctor hesitated to proceed when Ajax felt everything was collapsing.

His eyes filled with mirth turned to the ones of the red eyes beast.

"How dare you! My Alaina is absolutely fine, she gave birth to a healthy boy, my son. Tell me who has hired you to utter such terrible words?! "

The woman trembled but what could she say when she was telling the truth altogether.

"Here, have a look at this." The doctor handed the Devil a file containing blurry black pediatric ultrasound of Alaina's uterus.

The lining looked frail and indistinguishable.

"Had she ever been abused?" That one word made the mafia king stagger back.
It had taken Alaina so many years to come out of that dark phase. Such efforts to make her ultimately start loving her own self.

"As a child, my woman had endured alot......" Ajax wished to drink molten iron and burn his throat at the moment. He promised himself not to even mention about it ever. To make her forget about it.

But the cruel past came haunting him back.

"Sir, there are marks on her body...you must have seen those, they are nothing less than severe. The uterus was damaged by the hits, from outside the skin has preserved itself but the insides.. after this if there would be anymore pressure on her womb of a child....sir she won't be able to cope with it."

Ajax wished to bring Valace Strom back to life and then break his fingers one by one, cut off all his limbs and then force him to live.

What was he going to tell his baby?
****************************

"Ajax" the soft body collided with his muscular frame, the joyful voice of his woman made his red eyes brim with angry tears of guilt...only if he would have saved her then.

She wrapped her arms around him, her chest against his back as she closed her eyes losing her soul in his.

"I missed you so much. Jax, it feels surreal, I feel so happy, is this even true? I feel....I want this dream to never end."

"Como posso olhar em seus olhos, tesouro e esconder meus sentimentos, como posso ver aquelas joias de esperança e mentir em seu rosto. Eu sinto muito, baby, eu falhei em proteger você ... Eu falhei em tudo."

[How can i look into your eyes treasure and hide my feelings, how can i see those hopeful gems and lie to your face. I am so sorry baby, i failed to protect you...i failed everything.]

He gently shrugged her dainty arms, not looking back. His long strides took him away from her as the girl watched him with her mouth slightly parted tears gathering in her eyes.

What had she done wrong...
*****************
Ajax saw Alaina crying but couldn't utter a single word, his hands moved to the silky stands in craze ripping them from roots.

Pain

So much pain engulfed him.

His eyes closed, a single drop of tear dribbling down the cheek of the Devil imagining her knowing it. Knowing she can't be a mother anymore. Whenever they made love Alaina would always tell him that she wanted to have children atleast three.

She wanted him to be proud of her.

And he was always proud of his girl but a single look at her now and she would know.......know that something was ruining him.

She would hate herself, his baby whom he promise to protect forever, the woman who deserved the world would hate her own existence.

He got up going inside the bathroom, straight under the shower. The luxury could not bring an ounce of comfort when he knew that his Alaina was weeping outside.

The water droplets unable the extinguish the fire of agony in his heart as he kept his forehead against the wall trying to wake up from this horrific nightmare.

A knock on the door made him stop, the door of his room opened slowly, the crying woman calling out to him for comfort, for knowing she hadn't done something terrible. That he still loved her..

Even if Ajax wanted he couldn't stop his feet as he went out in rage, water droplets leaving a trail behind him as he stopped infront of the wide eyed beauty, both his palms holding her tear streaked face in between as his lips moulded with hers in a painful symphony.

And when she responded with vigor more tears leaving her eyes, his arms wrapped around her holding her tightly to his chest afraid that she would disappear, the kiss breaking as she clutched his neck burying her face  there.

"Alaina, in this life or another, you aren't alowed to leave me. I won't survive a second without you...I would die."

And the woman cried harder unknown of what had transpired yet aware that her Ajax was breaking down from inside.

*********************
Soooooooooo I cried....

Life is not meant to be perfect, it won't be always full of roses, with roses what comes are thorns.

What matters is that the couple stays together and the hurricane would soon pass leaving it full of light❤️❤️❤️❤️