Her Slave*

Axiom Academy
Russia

Alaina's pov

I watched as a certain masculine male wearing a worn-out blue sweater with total false appearance walking towards me. These days he had made a habit to rub my head like I was a cat whenever we passed the hallway and no one was noticing. In case people were there then he made sure that his body would gently collide against my shoulder...maybe it was his way of saying 'hi'.

He was brilliant, I would give him that, nobody will recognize the devil this way- all sweet and shy yet I would not lie, he even looked cute dressing up all nerdy and intelligent.

"Can I talk to you for a second Aj-Ace" I asked approaching him.

"Why?" his arrogance reflecting in his rich voice octaves deeper than he made it to be when he was in the Academy. Honestly, I wanted him dressing this way only...that way no one would see him. And he could safely be my little secret. When I smiled like a goofy fool nodding my head in air as if there was something too nice that I had discovered, Ajax flicked my head making me flinch.

"Silly baby focus."

Calm down

But he called me baby!!!!

No calm down

I was still flushed from our previous encounter but will he know so? Nope

"Because I said so..so you come with me." I replied sassily to which his lips quirked in a lazy smile.

Woah it was so sexy and it illuminated his whole face like a moon was glowing upon him- can I eat that smil- get a grip, Laina, I watched his eyes glinting with amusement as he shook his head.

"I am going to the library, if you really want to come and in case you want to stand in a daze then tell me, at least I will take you out to something eat...there you can stand and dream all you want." he said to which I nodded in daze before glaring at him when those words registered in my mind.

"Come on" We turned across hallways, crossing one room after another before coming infront of our destination.

"You know I do notice your female guards following me....always." I looked into the unmistakable greens when he took off his glasses after reaching the far end of the old library.

"If you are uncomfortable with it, just say so, I will manage the rest." He replied now being all serious.

The library was magnanimous, old wooden smell surrounded the area, it was surprisingly refreshing taking into consideration how old it actually was, with all the most beautifully ancient books which seemed to get dusty with time.

Most of the people preferred new tech library because of the machines and latest technology there. I wondered why he was so old school and to be honest....... I loved it.

"You don't have to do this, I can protect myself."

"I know you can, I never doubted you but Valace is a bastard and he can stoop very low...he plays dirty." he said , his voice getting low and dark, to which I sighed.

"Look Ajax I am not your responsibility, I don't want to be a burden, I can bring you a lot of trouble for getting involved in all my matters" I replied hotly.

"So why don't you, you little sirena. Why not free me from all this trouble."he walked towards me like stalking his most favorite prey.
With his each step forward I took a little one back.

"You know this don't you...." his knuckles traced my cheek softly, so intimately. "... you have my soul, my heart and my body, you know I would do anything for you, I would kill for you, die for you, practically little treasure, you have me wrapped around your little fingers." He kissed all my fingers one by one, making me watch all his movements without blinking, holding my breath.

He still backed me till he had me where he wanted, all traped and at his Mercy.

My back hit the old bookshelf softly and my breath hitched with the close proximity ,eyes widening with his confession." I-I don't want to control you Ajax." I replied finding a little sense of voice in me.

"But you do, even if you don't want to, you have made a slave out of me." his thumb gently touched my lips, tracing it.

I didn't know what to do other than being frozen, I was afraid of him, of his presence, it made me feel- cherished, adored, and ......fragile even.

His warm palm fully engulfed my waist possessively whilst giving me enough time to retreat from him.

I knew he didn't want to bring chaos in my life but truth to be told he was like fire to my soul, rain to my scars, and wind to my life- he was my peace, and even if he was chaos, I craved him.

His other arm went behind my back caressing me softly with so much affection and taking his fingers in my hair, even playing with it. My breathing was erratic and my heart was thrumming with nervousness, he did that to me.

I closed my eyes releasing soft breaths feeling him." I will take my revenge my treasure if I will be your slave ......" his hands tightened around my waist protectively giving much-needed warmth and care. It became so difficult for me to comprehend his words.

"....I will cherish you so much that you will become mine because little treasure, a king will only bow down to his queen and only love would bend him." and with that, his lips molded with mine, passion collided with power, he was just like me- wild and unpredictable.

Weren't we perfectly forbidden? Maybe we were and that was what made me look forward to us even more.

His hold was so magnetic, calloused palms cupping my face and not letting go. That was what that made me get on my toes,I had enough of his dominance now and it was me who wished to possess him...Ajax Waylon belonged to me.

"You little one, come to me."

My hands were in his silky locks with one on his shoulders pulling him close to me yet when I tried to break free those green irises made me freeze in my place with his lips again colliding with mine and soon it was a dance of craving. He pushed me towards the bookshelf, holding my waist and it was as if he was just now breathing well that it was a forbidden drug that now had once touched his lips he wasn't willing to let go.

My cheeks were blossoming red, lips marked by him, it was as if even without telling who he was he wanted the world to know that I was already claimed.

"If you are trying to tame a beast, remember to reward him when he does well."

Oh