fifteen.

Ronnidowney: is #mcm still a trend? because Drewstarkey is my mcm🥵🥵😮‍💨

2.5M likes.
1.6M comments.

madelyncline: what is going on..?
Ronnidowney: what😵‍💫

username1: im confused

Drewstarkey: oh ms.downey im flattered but you're not my type
ronnidowney: oh no

drewstarkey: HEY GUYS IM JK!!

jonathandavissofficial: Uh since when?

Rudeth: Drewstarkey are you guys hiding something?
Drewstarkey: Um no..

username4: are you guys dating??

Real life.

"Ronni!" Drew yelled as soon as he saw the post, ronni giggled and hid under her bed. What? she's small and she fits under the bed.

"Ronni," Drew said knocking on the door but there was no answer, he knocked again and sighed before opening the door.

"Come on kitty, wherever you are." Drew said and Ronni giggled but quickly put her hand on her mouth.

"Ronni come on, lets talk." He said before sighing and sitting on her bed, he was right. She got up and drew screamed when he saw a body coming out from under the bed.

"Oh my god!" He said and ronni laughed, Drew glared at her and she chuckled before pulling him into a hug.

"Your face was priceless." She said laughing while her face was stuffed into his neck, he giggled at the feeling and Ronni laughed more.

"I like you Ronni." Drew suddenly said,Ronni stopped laughing and pulled away.

"Do you like me?" He asked and Ronni pressed her lips against his, her heart flattered when he kissed back.

"Does this answer your question?" she asked when they pulled away, Drew smiled before pulling her into another kiss.