thirty-six

"You're leaving?" Rudy asked, getting up.

"Yeah," She said smiling sadly at her friends, "But-"

"I have to film no way home anyways." Ronni said, Austin pouted.

"But what about us?" Madelyn asked, "You guys will visit, you know my dad loves you." Ronni replied.

Its been two days since the whole accident happened, Ronni was confused. She didn't know if what Drew did consider as cheating or not? Drew was also nowhere to be seen. nor was Madison.

"Im going to miss you!" Chase said getting up, The rest got up as well and pulled her into a group hug.

Three days later,

Ronni whipped her tears when she said goodbye to her friends, but drew didn't show up and that what made her heart ache more. She hoped that he would come and fix things, that he would fly to NYC with her but none of that happened.

When she reached NYC, she smiled when she saw tom,Zendaya and Jacob in a 'costume', She walked towards them.

"Oh my god! Aren't you-"

"We'll take a picture just please-Ronni you ass!" Tom said when he turned around, Ronni laughed at them and pulled them into a hug.

"Wait, where's Drew?" Tom asked when they entered the car, Ronni didn't want to tell them about what happened because she didn't want them to hate him.

"He's busy, he couldn't make it yeah." Ronni said and faked a smile, the three nodded at her but they knew she's lying.

Robert was the first one to pull his daughter into a hug since its been five months since he saw her, Next was Sebastian who pulled her into a huge hug and didn't let go of her until Benedict kept on yelling that its his turn.

"Wait, where's drew?" Robert asked, Ronni smiled before telling them what she told her co-stars. Robert nodded at her before started rambling about the things they'll be doing before they start filming.

Ronni was about to fall asleep but someone knocked on her bedroom door, she yelled a come in, and sat up. She raised her eyebrow when she saw it Sebastian.

"Hey," he said before sitting on her bed, "Everything good seb?" She asked and he chuckled before looking at her.

"Im supposed to ask you that," He said and she rolled her eyes at him, "Seriously Ron, where's Drew? look you can fool your father and friends but you can't fool me."He said and ronni sighed before nodding.

Sebastian was right, during filming civil war, infinity war,endgame and the falcon and the winter solider (Keep in mind she was also Tony's daughter so she would appear in some scenes in the series) the two got close to each other.  So Ronni took a deep breath before telling Sebastian everything that happened, trying not to break down infront of him.

"Uh wow," He said and Ronni nodded while mumbling 'yeah'

"Can i give you my opinion?" He asked.

"Sure,"

"He didn't cheat, I think he was shocked. Like why is my ex suddenly kissing me? and you mentioned that she cheated on him multiple times, so it's obvious she doesn't want him to be happy. She's ruining things between you guys." He said,

"Yeah but why didn't he explain himself? why didn't he push her away? Why is he not texting me? Is he letting g-"

"Ron, chill." Sebastian said and Ronni groaned.

"You said that you pushed her away, so obviously he had no time to pull away. And about the explaining, At that time you wont believe anyone except yourself. He's just giving you time, Tell you what? if he doesn't text you in two days, let go of him yeah?"

"Yeah.." Ronni said slowly, hoping that Drew would text her as soon as possible so she wouldn't let go of him.