fourty-two

Ronnidowneystarkey: baby two on the way!🍼 One week to go🎉🎉

20M likes.
22M comments.

Rudeth: Congratulations you twoo!! woaahhh baby rudyyy is coming
Ronnidowneystarkey: hell no

Madelyncline: ughh another baby to spoil
Ronnidowneystarkey: yep, it's official you wont meet the baby.

hichasestokes: congratulations!!! ♥️♥️

Jonathandavissofficial: Awww! congratulationsss

Roberdowneyjr: BABYYYY TWOOO YESSSSSSS
Ronnidowneystarkey: someone's a little bit excited..

Imsebastianstan: Congratulations!

Username: omg!!

Drewsfan: Kylie jenner who?

Ronni laughed at the last comment before putting her phone aside, "Can we watch daddy's movie again?" Cynthia, Ronni's four year old daughter asked and Ronni frowned.

"What? you dont like mine and grandpa's movie?" Ronni asked and her daughter shook her head, Ronni gasped before trying to get up.

After their marriage the two had to get separated to film their movies, but they would meet each other from time to time. In their seventh month of their marriage Ronni found out she was pregnant and the two took a break from filming. Ronni even took a break from social media so she can hide her pregnancy. After giving birth Drew had a life changing role in a movie and Ronni supported him but he refused to leave Ronni and Cynthia alone.

Madelyn and Chase broke up, which messed up the whole group and everyone went to their separate way except for Madelyn, Rudy and Austin. The three lived close to the married couple and would visit them daily.

"Mommy did you pee on yourself? we have a bathroom!" Cynthia said, Ronni raised her eyebrow and looked at the place where she was sitting.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck!"

"No no dont say that!" Ronni said while giving Cynthia the 'mom look' She quickly grabbed her phone and called drew but he didn't answer, she groaned and called Rudy.

"Hello?"

"Rudy! my water broke i need to go to the hospital!"

"So? Go.- Wait aren't you early?"

"You fucking idiot i need someone to fucking take me."

"Fucking idiot!" Cynthia repeated after her mom.

"Is Cynthia swearing? Oh my god my god daughter is swearing and im missi-"

"Rudy!"

"Okay okay Jesus woman chill!" Rudy said before hanging up.

"You need to push!" The doctor said but Ronni shook her head and then groaned in pain. "This baby is not coming out of me now! i need my husband to be beside me." Ronni snapped before grabbing the doctor's hem shirt.

"Call my husband or ill end your career." Ronni snapped before letting him go and screaming in pain, The doctor gulped before rushing to the door.

Drew opened the door roughly and smiled awkwardly when he saw a doctor on the floor, "sorry doc- um i think we need another doctor." Drew said before rushing to his wife's side.

"Where the fuck were you?" she screamed and grabbed his ear, Drew gulped and smiled at her.

"Grocery shopping."

"Grocery shopping?Im gonna end-" Ronni groaned in pain, Another doctor entered the room and smiled at Ronni.

"Are you ready to push?" She asked and Ronni nodded before grabbing Drew's hand, Drew smiled and kissed her head before bitting his lip in pain.

"Congratulations! its a boy. What's his name going to be?" The doctor asked before handing the baby to ronni.

Ronni smiled at her newborn baby and wiped her tears. "We're going to call him Elijah-Elijah James starkey."Drew said and Ronni nodded, She looked at her son and then her husband, Cynthia opened the door and rushed to her mother's side.

"Honey you're not allowed to-"

"You promised me we would call him bucky!" Cynthia said and the two chuckled at their daughter.

"I love you." Ronni said looking at kids and husband, Drew smiled before grabbing her hand and kissing it softly.

"I love you."

The end!

I hope you guys liked the story! Thank you so much for reading it and showing me all the love and support! Thank you for your comments that made my day. im sorry if my grammar annoyed you but as i mentioned before english isn't my first language.

Love you and stay safe xo!