twenty-five

"Are you sure?" Drew asked and Ronni nodded, "I mean, they already caught us kissing in a pic." Ronni said shrugging.

"Who posted the picture anyway?" Drew asked and ronni looked at Rudy.

It was a picture of Rudy and Austin in the club and in the background the two were kissing, The whole group was too drunk to notice until the next day.

"Well, You're welcome Drew!" Rudy said smiling before getting up and leaving the room.

"Honestly guys, i bet the fans will be happ-"

"Its not about the fans being happy, its about me and Ronni. our privacy," Drew said cutting off Madelyn.

"We're happy," Chase said holding hands with Madelyn. Drew grabbed Ronni's hand and smiled at her.

"We're happy too." he said before pulling his girlfriend into him and kissing her forehead.

" he said before pulling his girlfriend into him and kissing her forehead

Ronnidowney: The cat is out of the bag.
Tagged: drewstarkey.

3.5M likes.

Comments has been disabled.

Drewstarkey: Holy shit. Ronni Robert Downey is my girlfriend.

2.6M likes.

Comments has been disabled.

Ronni laughed when she saw her dad sending a link zoom to their Marvel group, she clicked on it and saw all of her friends waiting for her.

"Get drew!" Sebastian said, Drew shoved his face into the camera and smiled.

"Already here!" He said and everyone nodded before pointing at the camera.

"Drew starkey."

"Marvel cast."

"Will you treat our girl in a good way?" Anthony asked, Drew nodded before wrapping his arm around Ronni's shoulders.

"She's my heart." He said, Ronni's heart flattered smiled at his words. She quickly placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Alright Sebastian your turn." Anthony said.

"I honestly think Ronni is in good hands,Scarlett?" Sebastian said, Scarlett nodded.

"I agree with Seb, plus i saw him in real life. He's sweet." She said and the two smiled at Scarlett.

"Thank you Scar." Drew said,

"Yeah i met him too in real life, He's lovely." Tom said, Drew thanked tom and the two waited for Robert's approval.

"Drew you already know i like you, and i know my ONLY daughter is in good hands when she's with you. so i trust you and i give you my blessings." Robert said, the two thanked Robert before Drew kissing her forehead, he was shy and didn't want to kiss his girlfriend infront of her father and friends.

"Wait, whats going on?" Chris said appearing on her screen.

"Who's that who's beside Ronni?" He asked getting close to the camera and they laughed at him.