Thirty-nine

Ronnidowney: Get you a man that can do both

3.2M likes.
4M comments.

Madelyncline: miss u guys :(

Drewstarkey: WHAT IS THISS??
Ronnidowney; lmao i have more

Jonathandavissofficial: wow i love this picture

Tomholland2013: Can you give us attention??
Ronnidowney: are you drew? no. so no
Robertdowneyjr: you're such a bully
Ronnidowney: yeah ik i got that from my dad
Robertdowneyjr: Ik? what?

drewfan: a meme

"I still cant believe you're getting married." Sebastian said and Ronni nudged him to lower his voice, She still didn't tell anyone except for sebastian since she jumped to his room at 2am and showing him the ring.

"I would like if my dad finds out from me, thank you." Ronni said and Sebastian chuckled. Drew jumped at his fiancé and ronni groaned before playfully shoving him to the floor.

"Why do you keep pushing me to the floor? I think we have a better relationship." Drew said pointing to himself and the floor, Ronni rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"I want to take you out guys, to celebrate-"

"Celebrate what?" Robert said entering the living room, Drew and Ronni quickly looked at each other before glaring at Sebastian.

"Uh-"

"Drew proposed to Ronni!" Sebastian blurted out, the couple glared at him and Robert gasped before putting his hand on his chest.

"Dad are you okay?" Ronni said, rushing to his side. Robert pushed his daughter away from him and threw himself on the couch. "My heart." He said and Ronni rolled her eyes at her dramatic father.

"Robert are you o-"

"It's Mr robert to you! And Ronni is Miss Robert to you!" Robert said before putting his hand on his chest again.

"Dad honestly, stop." Ronni said and Robert glared at his soon to be son-in-law.

"Welcome to the family!" Robert said smirking, getting up and pulling Drew into a hug.

"Sebastian i'm going to kill you." Ronni whispered to Sebastian while pinching his lower back, Sebastian groaned in pain.