twnety-eight

"Hey," Drew said as soon as he entered Ronni's trailer, ronni looked at drew and smiled weakly.

"Are you okay?" he asked sitting beside her, Ronni snuggled into him before shaking her head.

"I ruined the scene, didn't i?" She asked and drew chuckled before playfully pinching her arm.

"You ruined nothing." He said and she rolled her eyes, Jonas probably hates her and will remove her off the show. What happened hours ago wasn't professional at all.

"I think Jonas will rem-"

"Jonas is gonna remove the scenes where Rafe hits Sabrina." Drew said cutting his girlfriend off, He obviously won't agree with Jonas removing Ronni and he's sure the others wont agree.

"Do you want to go and sit by-"

"Yes." Ronni said cutting Drew off, Drew knows that Ronni loves the beach. When they filmed season one, whenever they take a break or she's just having too much on her mind she goes to the beach, She even suggests from time to time to hang out by the beach.

The couples walked to the beach hand by hand, when they reached they sat on the sand and Drew pulled her close to him.

"Drew?"

"Yes,Baby?"

"Im sorry."

"For what?"

"For ruining that scene."

"And im sorry."

"For what?"

"For not stepping in when i knew." He said, looking at her. Ronni parted her lips before closing them, she looked at him.

"Yo-you knew?" She asked and he nodded, "When i called you to the kitchen i saw your text messages from him. Im sorry, I didn't save you." He said, Ronni was speechless for a moment, Drew could've helped her, but she cant blame him and she won't. She could've saved her own self but she was just too afraid.

"It's not your fault- can we please end this conversation?" She said and drew nodded, she smiled and pulled him into a kiss.