Thirty-five

Ronni and drew danced and drank, but Ronni's bladder couldn't handle the amount of drinks and felt like exploding, She told drew that she's going to the bathroom.

Sarah smirked and walked towards her ex boyfriend, Drew rolled his eyes and was about to walk away but sarah grabbed his wrists.

"And where are you going big boy? Dont you miss me?" She asked and drew glared at her before removing his wrists from her grasp.

"Dont touch me again." He said and she chuckled, She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to her level with a smirk on her face.

"What are you d-" Drew was cut off by a kiss.

Ronni left the bathroom and gasped when she saw her boyfriend and his ex girlfriend kissing, she clenched her jaw before walking towards them. Rudy raised his eyebrow when he saw his bestfriend pissed, he followed her stare and his eyes winded when he saw the scene.

Ronni pushed Sarah away from drew and positioned herself in a fighting position, Sarah laughed at Ronni.

"What's funny? I told you not to cross me." Ronni said smirking, "Ronni calm down, people are filming." Drew said and Ronni rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, The whole group were standing behind Ronni, so if things get crazy they would pull her away.

"Shut the fuck up." She said before throwing a punch at Sarah's eye, Sarah groaned in pain and Ronni smirked.

Sarah was about to punch Ronni's face but Ronni quickly shield it, Ronni lowered herself and punched Sarah at the stomach. Sarah glared at Ronni and pulled her hair, Thats when drew had to get in. He grabbed his girlfriend by the waist and Rudy pulled Sarah's wrists away from Ronni's hair, Ronni laughed before removing drew's arms around her waist with a smirk on her face.

"I left the best for the last." Ronni said and threw a punch at Sarah's nose and kicked her on the stomach with her heels on. Drew gasped at his girlfriend behavior. That wasn't Ronni Robert that he loves, not the sweet girl that wouldn't dare to hurt a fly.

When Ronni turned around she saw her friends jaws on the floor and people filming, She nodded at her friends before walking out of the club. As soon as she left tears started streaming down her face.

She won't show sarah or anyone in fact that what just happened made her cry, she promised herself she won't show anyone how weak she is. She couldn't fight Cody yes because he was huge, but Sarah is a short chick who can barely throw a punch.

"What was that?" Drew asked from behind her, she took a deep breath and turned around.

"You're asking?" She asked, her voice cracking. "You cheate-"

"Dont you dare complete that word Ronni, I never kissed back."

"You didn't pull away." She snapped, Drew closed his mouth and looked down.

"Thats what i thought." She whispered before walking away and leaving her broken heart in the hands of the boy she loves.