Thirty-one

"Baby, do you want to- Are you still watching this stupid cartoon?" Drew asked and Ronni shrugged before looking at her Laptop.

"I just want to know when will they know each other's identity? Will Adrian love Marinette?" Ronni said, Drew sighed at his girlfriend before leaving her room.

"Is she still watching the bug and the cat?" Rudy asked and Drew nodded before dropping himself beside Rudy on the couch. He was sad because his girlfriend stopped giving him the attention he would always get.

"Honestly, ever since that fan told Ronni about the cartoon, she stopped giving me attention." Drew said and Rudy laughed at his friend.

"Are you jea-"

"Yes!" Drew snapped cutting him off, Ronni could hear the two from her bedroom, She sighed before whispering goodbye to her latptop and shutting it. She got from her bed and went to the living room.

"Hi baby," She said before sitting on his lap, She kissed his cheek. Drew rolled his eyes at her and looked away, she pouted before looking at Rudy.

"Don't look at me, You ignored me for a week too." He said, Even though the series would take maximum four days to finish yet she took a week and still in season three.

"Im sorry you guys." She whined but the two ignored her, Austin opened the door and raised his eyebrow at the two before looking at Ronni.

"Finally!" Austin said before throwing himself at Rudy, Ronni groaned before getting up.

"Come on! We're going out. Im giving you twenty minutes to get ready." She said while clapping her hands, the boys chuckled at her.

"You said that last time and you stayed in your room watching Bug and cat." Austin said and Ronni scoffed, "Its called miraculous!" She said before going to her room. She opened her closet and grabbed bikers short before running to drew's room.

She gasped and closed the door quickly when she saw Drew in his boxers. "Babe you already saw me naked, come in." Drew said laughing. Ronni opened the door and blushed before grabbing one of drew's Shirt. She thanked him and rushed to her room and got dressed quickly.

Ronni went to the living room and smiled when the boys came, "Im here!" Austin said opening the door of their apartment.

The four walked out of the building and texted their friends to meet them at the restaurant they're going to. Ronni grabbed drew's hand and intertwined their fingers. Drew looked at their hands and at Ronni before smiling. Even thought its been nine months since they've been dating yet Austin and Drew always would fangirl at their behavior.

Thank you guys for reading my story i really appreciate it♥️ I also love reading your comments so make sure to comment! Sorry if you find any grammar mistakes but english is not my first language. Love you all and stay safe lovelies🥰🥰♥️♥️

 Love you all and stay safe lovelies🥰🥰♥️♥️