Thirty-three

"Hey, can we talk?" Rudy asked, standing in Ronni's doorway. She nodded and patted next to her on the bed.

"Whats up?" She asked looking at her bestfriend, he sighed before dropping his shoulders.

"Madison is being so strange." He said, Ronni raised her eyebrow, "Like?"

"I mean, you saw me and her we were close, and then the fans started shipping us and she just stopped talking to me." He said and Ronni smiled sadly at him.

"What if she's scared?"

"From what?"

"You having feelings for her or the opposite, i mean feelings can appear any time any day they don't give warnings you know?" Ronni said and Rudy nodded. What was Ronni saying was true, Rudy did have a small crush on her but it vanished when he noticed her strange moves.

"But i miss her, i miss our time together. She's fun to be around." He said and Ronni gasped at him before crossing her arms over her chest.

"What about me!"

"You're with drew now-"

"So? You're my bestfriend you idiot! dont tell Austin though, He'll kill us!" Ronni said and Rudy smiled before pulling her into a hug.

PoguesvsKooks

Madsbads😶‍🌫️:
hey guys
I was wondering if you can come over?
i want you to meet someone special

Ronni❤️‍🔥:
yeah sure On my way!

Bebe💛:
sure, im just grocery shopping since someone forgot

Ruds🍑:
Shut up bitch

Austy🎈:
Yeah ok x

Madybaby💋:
sure baby

JD💓:
sure thing

The three left their apartment once Drew reached, they were excited to meet someone new and not from their friend group. Drew had some bad feeling but he ignored it.

When everyone reached madison's apartment, they all sat on the couch and smiled when they saw how happy Madison is. When someone knocked on the door and Madison rushed to open it.

"Guys meet Mariah, she's uh my girlfriend." Madison said smiling, everyone jaw's dropped, They never knew Madison likes girls or in fact likes anyone since she's always secretive. Rudy was the first one who snapped out of it and introduced himself.

"If its okay with you guys, i invited my bestfriend. I want her to meet Madison too." Mariah said and everyone shrugged, Madison raised her eyebrow since Mariah never mentioned anything about it but brushed it away. When someone knocked on the door Mariah offered to open it, and when she came to the living room with a girl beside her everyone gasped except Ronni.

"You already know who she is, and im sorry i didn't tell you guys that she's coming but i really want her to know Madison well." Mariah said while smiling, Drew got up and walked out of the apartment. Ronni was confused so she followed her boyfriend.

"Babe! where are you going?" Ronni yelling running behind him, Drew stopped and turned to look at her.

"You don't know her?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Thats Sarah, My ex girlfriend. The one who cheated on me multiple times." He said quietly, Ronni's heart ache so she quickly pulled her boyfriend into a hug, He laughed and pulled away.

"Im not sad, Im with you and thats what always makes me happy." He said and Ronni smiled before pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you." He said when they pulled away.

"I love you."