Twnety-six

Ronnidowney: 📍Charleston

📸: Drewstarkey

5.3M likes.
6M comments.

Obx: stop taking pictures and read your lines!
Ronnidowney: woopsieee

elameeeee: speechless.
Ronnidowney: 🥺♥️

Drewstarkey: Thats my girlfriend💛
Ronnidowney: bébé💛

Madelyncline: why dont chase take cute pictures of me?
Ronnidowney: cuz he's not a good photographer
austinnorth55: you're just not photogenic mady 😏
Ronnidowney: Topper mode: on

Username: hottt

Ronniistrash: i honestly dont see what drew sees in her :/
Drewstarkey: Hey, She's beautiful inside and out. i would appreciate it if you dont comment hateful things on my baby's post? thank you.

Rudeth: Is that my hat?
Ronnidowney: yes

jonathandavissofficial: We have a scene to film, come onnn
Obx: you just spoiled (•̀ᴗ•́)و
Jonathandavissofficial: sorry.

real life.

"Im here! sorry sorry!" Ronni said running towards her friends and Jonas. She was wearing her Orange top bikini and black shorts. Jonas ordered everyone to stand where they're supposed to be before walking away.

Drew and Austin stood beside Jonas since they weren't in the mood to stay in their trailers.

"And action!" Jonas said, Ronni started pacing around before looking at the three Pogues.

"N-no! It cant be. look my boyfriend isn't a murder and neither is John b." Ronni said, hoping that they would believe her.

"Oh yeah? then who shot Peterkin?" Rudy asked standing infront of Ronni.

"Ward Cameron." She said quickly, the three Pogues laughed at her before walking away.

"Please- please help me." Ronni sobbed before falling into her knees. Drew smiled at how his girlfriend is good at acting.

It was hard for Sabrina to believe that Rafe killed peterkin, but some part of her believes because ever since Rafe has been hanging out with Barry a bad side she never saw from him appeared, and she did not like that. She didn't know who to believe? the Pogues, or her boyfriend?

Jonathan walked towards ronni and helped her up, "You need to believe us, your boyfriend is having problems. He's going crazy." he said looking at her, "A-are they alive?" Ronni whispered.

"We dont know yet." Jonathan answered her.

"And cut! that was amazing." Jonas said, Jonathan hugged Ronni and pulled away mumbling about how hungry he is.

"How did i do?" She asked drew and austin as soon as she reached them.

"Amazing." Drew said before peaking her lips, They heard Austin groaning. When they pulled away, they chuckled realizing that they made Austin walk away.